- Joined
- Dec 14, 2011
- Messages
- 354
- Reaction score
- 257
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
After a lot of time thinking about it, I have decided to create a tread where we can point all plot holes in Bleach. I don’t really expect this to be a hate tread, but a space to debate some flaws that this opus has.
The first plot whole that I would like to point is the end of the Winter War. For me, doesn’t make any sense Aizen and Tosen turned in vaizards and Gin not. Ok, he was somewhat an spy, but for someone who went so long to cheat Aizen wouldn’t do it.
Make that gorilla (Yami) be the strongest Espada was very dishonest with Bleach’s fans, and even worse: we haven’t seen the fight! We expected that the stronger the Espada, more closely he/she was from the Vasto Lord rank, and Yami wasn’t even close of how Kubo described them…
Well, I’ll finish this inaugural post by now, as I wish that the others members point them.
The first plot whole that I would like to point is the end of the Winter War. For me, doesn’t make any sense Aizen and Tosen turned in vaizards and Gin not. Ok, he was somewhat an spy, but for someone who went so long to cheat Aizen wouldn’t do it.
Make that gorilla (Yami) be the strongest Espada was very dishonest with Bleach’s fans, and even worse: we haven’t seen the fight! We expected that the stronger the Espada, more closely he/she was from the Vasto Lord rank, and Yami wasn’t even close of how Kubo described them…
Well, I’ll finish this inaugural post by now, as I wish that the others members point them.