- Joined
- Mar 11, 2009
- Messages
- 4,328
- Reaction score
- 2,281
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: (FI) Formula 1 - Official Thread

) and before that i think, F1 is getting down hill ...
Nah, 91Schumacher has 99 wins in his career, if I'm not mistaken. It'd be awesome to see his 100th win after he retired![]()

Since Mosley incident (sexualWill it definitely be something extraordinary if Shumi manages to win one more. And I am too glad to see Massa alright. I am not liking how business in F1 has been lately. The budget cap and all the fiasco have put some dents in F1.
) and before that i think, F1 is getting down hill ...
Last edited:

lol
I'm defintely looking forward to the coming F1 season! 

Alonso will do just fine this year. I'm happy with a 1-2 victory for Ferrari. 
It would be incredible if he wins an eighth title! 
