Forum Leaders Thread

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,178
Reaction score
30,220
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Forum Leaders

Administrators
njtTranslations, Tech
xi0Berserk, General Discussion, General Entertainment, Fun Forum
Tech Staff



NimlothSite Designs, Templates
OssoSite Designs, Codings, Templates
SaiProofreaders' HQ, New Prince of Tennis
Global Moderators



BattouD.Gray-man, Shingeki no Kyojin
BelserionYakusoku no Neverland
BrandishAkatsuki no Yona, Edens Zero, Fairy Tail
DemonspeedBoku no Hero Academia, Hunter x Hunter, Manga Discussion, Nanatsu no Taizai
HoltArt & Stories
KaozNew Prince of Tennis, General Manhwa/Manhua, Tower of God
MarmaladeArt & Stories
SkyAnime & Drama, Otaku Cafe
zimbardoGeneral Category & Member Zone
Moderators



AxiomusFairy Tail
FKSNanatsu no Taizai
HakuteikenAnime & Drama
HardyNew Prince of Tennis
HereNThereManga Discussion
JamminManhwa, Tower of God, Edens Zero
KikiArt & Stories, Fairy Tail
Lady pompomManhwa, Noblesse
Rein AvaraOne Piece
Rikudou KingBlack Clover
Shinuki no RebornOtaku Cafe
shionoroHunter x Hunter
RikuGeneral Category & Member Zone
VandredCommunity Events, Mafia Game


Manga Database

tethysdustDB Info Team

So, if you have any problems/queries please do contact these people via PM, according to what your problems are. They'll be happy to help! :)
 
Last edited:

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Congratulations matzik1212, when I saw your name in green I thought I had some problems with my eyes, and got here to see if it's true. :tem
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Congratulations matzik1212 :maracas

1212 :cookiestare?
 

Uriel

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
6,406
Reaction score
4,075
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Oh that! I've wondering myself the same. What's the 1212?
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Ah!! BTW Uriel, now that matzik1212 is mod in One Piece, I guess she will help you moderate your dictatorship in that Section. :tem
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
OBN? :XD

Ah, well, I don't wanna become a witch, but thanks anyway. :p I'll do my best still and help around as much as I can, whatever color I am~ ^__^
One piece, bleach and naruto :p Actually, I should add in Hunter x Hunter too becos its awesome.

Congratsulation ~matzik1212~ just realized that you're a female , the nami of the forum :o
anyway, have fun :lmao
:woo
 

Black Lagoon

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 11, 2009
Messages
4,328
Reaction score
2,281
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
Actually there Was a real Nami in the Forum, and by real I mean her username was Nami, and last time I saw her she was a Red ... but haven't seen her in a while, anyways, that means that matzik1212 is the Robin. :tem

@Uriel, dont dissimulate in front of the other mods :p
You know I was Joking. :XD
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Approves of December birth :bmgai
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Congrats, MH's Robin!

Be careful of M3J. He loves Nami and Robin, so he will definitely try to hump your legs.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Ah Sagittarius :3c



...don't know what that means :fail
It will mean an arrow in the knee probably, if you piss her off...



"arrow in the knee joke"...:fail...I just couldn't help it:oh
 

matzik1212

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
3,855
Reaction score
1,646
Age
36
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
It will mean an arrow in the knee probably, if you piss her off...



"arrow in the knee joke"...:fail...I just couldn't help it:oh
I like this , you gave me a good idea Bene :hee
 
Last edited:

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
We have a new shoujo/josei mod! Everyone please welcome yukihime03 to the staff!!
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Congratulations :)
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Congrats and welcome yukihime03! :confetti
 

alphabeta

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 20, 2011
Messages
2,551
Reaction score
1,844
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Russian Federation
Congratz yuki :confetti
​





Phio and yuki. Staff Dream Team :hip
 
Top