- Joined
- Jan 8, 2010
- Messages
- 30
- Reaction score
- 8
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hi there, 
I just started to analyze One Piece from a different angle after I saw how Noland was related to Dwarfs !!!!!!!
They said before that he was an explorer who traveled to many countries, but we did not though he went to even the dwarf city !
Well, My first theory for now would be about Franky & Vegapunk
I'll talk now only about his Franky Shogun !!
Please read this page .........
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/636/5
He mentioned it clearly that it was Vegapunk Former Dream ! Working on it for 2 years !!
I wouldn't be surprised that in the near future, they'll meet him directly or one of his assistants who admires Vegapunk or courses (& heard a lot about his unfinished dreams)
Then he'll be a friend with Straw Hat Pirates !!
waiting to hear ur thoughts ...........

I just started to analyze One Piece from a different angle after I saw how Noland was related to Dwarfs !!!!!!!
They said before that he was an explorer who traveled to many countries, but we did not though he went to even the dwarf city !
Well, My first theory for now would be about Franky & Vegapunk
I'll talk now only about his Franky Shogun !!
Please read this page .........
http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/636/5
He mentioned it clearly that it was Vegapunk Former Dream ! Working on it for 2 years !!
I wouldn't be surprised that in the near future, they'll meet him directly or one of his assistants who admires Vegapunk or courses (& heard a lot about his unfinished dreams)
Then he'll be a friend with Straw Hat Pirates !!
waiting to hear ur thoughts ...........

and thus can be some sort of ally to Mugivaras.