I can see the votesIt comes down to votes though. Fingers crossed![]()

I can see the votesIt comes down to votes though. Fingers crossed![]()

But if FT fans joined up and held hands we could get her over the line![]()

I'm clueless as to what you're referring to

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I can see the votes![]()
That advantage. And here I am in suspense 
I'm clueless as to what you're referring to![]()
Oh?
Well i meant...the you know
...*coughs heavily*...Game



Exchange name calling with bloodshed@Belserion i remembered something you told me and i was wondering if you can relate to this after your recent Experience
![]()

Poor Guys i bet you went full on Rage ModeExchange name calling with bloodshed![]()
weirdly as it is...i would've loved to trade Places with them...
I told you winning 2 games out of 10 is a conspiracy against me. I demand an investigationPoor Guys i bet you went full on Rage Modeweirdly as it is...i would've loved to trade Places with them...
![]()

Must've used Magic there can't find any other Explanation for this since its Unprecedented for me to hear something like this.I told you winning 2 games out of 10 is a conspiracy against me. I demand an investigation![]()

Mikasa got my Vote...but pssssh don't tell its a Secret for now.![]()
Well first of allSo I discovered this thread and what do I find but this:
![]()
You betrayed her!
welcome to my Empire,Sam.







the salt is real there lmao, mikasa isn't winning the while thing anyways.Well first of allwelcome to my Empire,Sam.
As for the matter of my "Betrayal"
I really don't know how this could happen i must've misread the Vote Choices and Whoops i voted Mikasa...
Or maybe it were the pretty good Points made by @Belserion ,i am sorry Sam but i had a hard Time making my Choice here really since i liked both Series and the Characters and so i left it to the Campaigns yeah well and yours just showed me the same Points and Pics over and over
Maybe Next Year when she had more Screentime from Season 3 and in the Manga.
#badexcuse
#NiceEditThereSir![]()
Well my good points may not have been enough but oh wellWell first of allwelcome to my Empire,Sam.
As for the matter of my "Betrayal"
I really don't know how this could happen i must've misread the Vote Choices and Whoops i voted Mikasa...
Or maybe it were the pretty good Points made by @Belserion ,i am sorry Sam but i had a hard Time making my Choice here really since i liked both Series and the Characters and so i left it to the Campaigns yeah well and yours just showed me the same Points and Pics over and over
Maybe Next Year when she had more Screentime from Season 3 and in the Manga.
#badexcuse
#NiceEditThereSir![]()

Now Now don't be modest...you, and i quote a certain Member here "Owned" the Debates be a bit more Proud will you?Well my good points may not have been enough but oh well![]()

It takes more than debating sadly lolNow Now don't be modest...you and i quote a certain Member here "Owned" the Debates be a bit more Proud will you?![]()
Yeah sorry totally forgot about the "Art" in these Salt Wars..*coughs*..i mean WAIFU WARS! yeah thats what i meant totally.It takes more than debating sadly lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


