Cool guy? Pfft, please. You're a completely irrelevant dude.You know i told him to check it out actually,and he said i am a Cool Guy so...that should be enough for an Explanation![]()

Cool guy? Pfft, please. You're a completely irrelevant dude.You know i told him to check it out actually,and he said i am a Cool Guy so...that should be enough for an Explanation![]()

Aren't you just Jealous of me?Cool guy? Pfft, please. You're a completely irrelevant dude.![]()


I mean, he is technically my emperor...>Posts in Seraph's new thread in Member Zone
>Doesn't even check mine out that's been existing since October
So this is what our friendship amounts to.![]()

Yeah, who'd want an emperor who gets roasted by his pussy and annoying little brother anyways.I mean, he is technically my emperor...
T̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶r̶u̶l̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶I̶'̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶h̶i̶t̶![]()

Have you ever considered that i just let him beat me?Yeah, who'd want an emperor who gets roasted by his pussy and annoying little brother anyways.![]()



Thats just youWhy do I feel like this thread is a spamhaus of FT guys![]()

I could sue for Copyright Violation.spamhaus
It was a jokeI could sue for Copyright Violation.



Punish him! Torture him till he begs for mercy!It was a joke
Please don't punish me![]()

How about we throw in a Beating for you as well?Punish him! Torture him till he begs for mercy!![]()


L-lewd....I'll let it slide because it's you![]()
hidesHow about we throw in a Beating for you as well?
Because you could use some Manners young Man...![]()

Another one joins the fray.Hey seffy waddup
What kind of music do you usually like? Who are your fav bands / artists?

I have no Real Favorite Type of Music honestly,i give everything a Try in the Music Department if it sounds good i listen to it hence why i can't say that i have a Real Favorite Song or Type of Music.Hey seffy waddup
What kind of music do you usually like? Who are your fav bands / artists?
Wait you got a thread Cussy?No one visits my thread anymore, I feel betrayed.![]()

Umm that's a bit unique opinion u got there. But, even so, are there any specific song you're jamming to rn?I have no Real Favorite Type of Music honestly,i give everything a Try in the Music Department if it sounds good i listen to it hence why i can't say that i have a Real Favorite Song or Type of Music.
I like listening to Bastille for Example if that helps?Wait you got a thread Cussy?
Umm that's a bit unique opinion u got there. But, even so, are there any specific song you're jamming to rn?
Fuck you. I thought we were brothers.Wait you got a thread Cussy?
Umm that's a bit unique opinion u got there. But, even so, are there any specific song you're jamming to rn?

