You are so Mean to me
.You are so Mean to me
.
Well, you always want moe pics, more and moreYou are so Mean to me.


I never saw a Single Moe Pic shared by you i think you are going Crazy,Pervy *coughs* i mean Darky-Kun.Well, you always want moe pics, more and more![]()

Greetings to you as well Sir.Hello Zeref Spriggan, greetings![]()


Thanks yours isn't so bad either gotta love Dimaria i say.Nice ava
Where are you from?



Hyvää pyhää! Sauna 
Guts is my Favorite Main Character of all Manga's I've read,i really can only recommend Berserk if you are planning to Start something new honestly,its amazingly well done both in Story and Character Development.I don't follow Berserk, but I know Guts. He is awesome
OhHyvää pyhää! Sauna
![]()


Yeah it does...wonder why that makes you happyI might read Berserk. It has so much blood after all
Is your house near a lake?


Yeah it does...wonder why that makes you happy
I live in the City Centre Actually,where the People never stop walking around![]()
not really sadistic things thoughThe Spoiler Box is...InterestingI like blood, and I am interested in S&M too.not really sadistic things though
Which place of Europe have you ever been to?


Wait...I like blood, and I am interested in S&M too.not really sadistic things though



The Spoiler Box is...Interesting
I've been to many Places in Europe honestly,thanks to Vacations or School Trips as well but i've been to Places out of Europe too.
I've been to Italy,Spain,Iceland,France,Sweden,Norway in Europe,but its really quite easy if you live in Europe considering that you can travel Freely throughout the EU Country's.![]()

I already told her though. Tell me if she is back.Wait...
You should have told me sooner
You could be a good friend of Jessica![]()

Well, she can be back whenever you want, I'm the only one who decides of such things
Oh yes, I know that. Thats why I ask xD Even so, that's so many. What country outside of Europe have you been to? What country do you want to visit?
I already told her though. Tell me if she is back.![]()

I've been to the US before several Times and to Antigua as well which was one of my Best Vacations honestly i loved it there although i would have preferred a Week without any Storms
Oh yes, I know that. Thats why I ask xD Even so, that's so many. What country outside of Europe have you been to? What country do you want to visit?
.
I'm currently going to College in the US as part of my Abroad Studies i didn't always want to study abroad but after a Tragic Experience in my Life i decided to go through with it after all, however i got my Summer Break currently and returned to Finland to be with my Family and go on another Vacation where is not clear so far but its always good to be with Loved ones reallyOh wow. What is your occupation if I may ask?
Yea Japan is interesting indeed.
.
May you and your family live happily 
)Thank you very much i appreciate itAh sorry to hear thatMay you and your family live happily
Who is your favorite FT character? (Besides Zeref)
.
...good question i give you that
.
.
.
.