Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
#RindouFanboyingInitiated
:epicfacepalm

Jokes, I can see the appeal of Rindou-senpai. But, I prefer Nene of the E10's myself :zomg and I know I am a minority with that.

I haven't been keeping up with SnS, but I know Rindou will likely beat my man Megishima (though Isshiki would've beat her :hmph). And I seen the pic you guys are fawning over... it reminded me of Erza
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I don't think I'll ever understand people who like Irene. I must be on a higher plain of existence or something.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
:epicfacepalm

Jokes, I can see the appeal of Rindou-senpai. But, I prefer Nene of the E10's myself :zomg and I know I am a minority with that.

I haven't been keeping up with SnS, but I know Rindou will likely beat my man Megishima (though Isshiki would've beat her :hmph). And I seen the pic you guys are fawning over... it reminded me of Erza
Yeah true same here i thought the same with the Erza Connection.:XD
Megishima will be beaten by Rindou hands down ofc,not sure if Isshiki could beat her but he has some HYPE going for him surely right now after that Insane Eel Cut against Julio.
I don't think I'll ever understand people who like Irene. I must be on a higher plain of existence or something.
We got it you don't like MILFs unless they are good Ones like Porlyusica we got it WYIS.:-_-:teehee
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Megishima will be beaten by Rindou hands down ofc,not sure if Isshiki could beat her but he has some HYPE going for him surely right now after that Insane Eel Cut against Julio.
Yea I think you're right ofc (I am just a fanboy with that series lol). Eishi is the best cook there (but Erina-chan will beat him maybe with Soma). I'll read that whole arc when it finishes I think :)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Yea I think you're right ofc (I am just a fanboy with that series lol). Eishi is the best cook there (but Erina-chan will beat him maybe with Soma). I'll read that whole arc when it finishes I think :)
Sounds good,no shame in fanboying over a Good Series really i am mostly the same when it comes to SnS honestly.:super
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I don't think I'll ever understand people who like Irene. I must be on a higher plain of existence or something.
Same here bro, same here. We just have higher standards. :heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Bro, you like Zeref. Tell me who's the one with higher standards now. :yodawg
Well seeing that i don't have to group myself with others just to feel Secure about said "Standards" and also don't even boast about my "Standards" at all i don't think i have Higher Standards then you or anyone else, i have "Interests" not "Standards" that's all there really is to it Man.
I read what i feel like reading and i like Characters that i like from Personality and Character Perspective nothing more,Zeref wasn't so bad if Hiro hadn't gone and Majorly Nerfed him,he was good in Both Tenrou and Tartaros so i don't see how liking him gives me a Lower Standard at all.

And Yes i know you are Kidding here anyway just my Point to this.:true
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
@Brandish I wonder how far Juvia will come in the Waifu Wars and if she can even defeat Touka in the First Round,but worry not she got a Vote from me.:yodawg
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Touka won last year and had a love scene just recently, not looking good :feelsbadman

But if FT fans joined up and held hands we could get her over the line :wtf



:blush
Yeah i saw the before mentioned Love Scene in the Manga,not that much of a Fan of it given the Circumstances they were in and that they just went and had Unprotected Sex in the Middle of being chased down. :epicfacepalmIt came over really forced i tell you just to make the Ship real IMO lol.
Maybe Juvia can make it through this Thanks to her Friendship Power.:yodawg
Well she is lucky that she didn't get matched up with Rindou,Reiju or Irene at the Beginning not forgetting about Erina of course.:umad
I hope you voted Irene. :heh
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
Yeah i saw the before mentioned Love Scene in the Manga,not that much of a Fan of it given the Circumstances they were in and that they just went and had Unprotected Sex in the Middle of being chased down. :epicfacepalm
Lol I read it with no context. The guy did cry
which was, without context, funny :zomg

I hope you voted Irene. :heh
Pay me :derp (I did)
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Lol I read it with no context. The guy did cry
which was, without context, funny :zomg



Pay me :derp (I did)
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i read it with Context and thought it was funny too lol.

@Atom Thanks for not voting Irene! :dumpster
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MLG Bradman I hope you voted for Irene in the Waifu Wars...:heh
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@MLG Bradman I hope you voted for Irene in the Waifu Wars...:heh
I'm remaining neutral in Waifu Wars.

Besides, even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't vote for Irene. :teehee

#NotMyWaifu
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
I'm remaining neutral in Waifu Wars.

Besides, even if I wasn't, I still wouldn't vote for Irene. :teehee

#NotMyWaifu
I am shocked right now first Chaos and now you? What is this the Allied Forces of Backstabbers?
Support my Waifu Nomination! :pwnge

#NotMyWaifuEitherNominatedTheWrongWaifuAndNowI'mStuckWithThisOne!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Aizen ,
Its started...The Hiatus Meme's are coming for us...


:emocat
 

Ebony Maw

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 8, 2016
Messages
1,995
Reaction score
8,124
Gender
Male
Country
Sabertooth
I am shocked right now first Chaos and now you? What is this the Allied Forces of Backstabbers?
Support my Waifu Nomination! :pwnge

#NotMyWaifuEitherNominatedTheWrongWaifuAndNowI'mStuckWithThisOne!
Calling me a backstabber? How kind. :3c

Besides, how can I back stab you when I was never behind you in the first place.

I know no waifu but Meredy. :hurr
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Calling me a backstabber? How kind. :3c

Besides, how can I back stab you when I was never behind you in the first place.

I know no waifu but Meredy. :hurr
Are you saying that you never considered Irene as a Waifu before but Meredy?How kind. :teehee
Jokes aside Meredy would've been a Nice Nomination...if someone had just mustered the Courage to Nominate her...
Are you saying Meredy is your No.1 Waifu but you didn't nominate her?How kind of you once more.:XD
 
Top