Freedom is a beautiful Thing

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
> He went to the sign up thread to join
> He liked Linali's participants list
> He ask Farfosh to join
> While she is SECOND in the list

???

Peace be upon you!
I didn't ask her to join,i asked if she is playing...i can forget things too sorry if this Angered you...:oh
My Peace has left me already but thanks i'll take yours.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
XDDD
I am \o/ And yeah, I will play. This game takes lil time only anyway^^
Plus if I win I'll have a single loser set for people anyway '-'"
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
I didn't ask her to join,i asked if she is playing...i can forget things too sorry if this Angered you...:oh
My Peace has left me already but thanks i'll take yours.
The text 'joining' is used in the same context as the word 'playing'. YOU HAVE REALLY ANGERED ME WITH THAT.

May god bless your soul!

Just teasing you~ :3
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
XDDD
I am \o/ And yeah, I will play. This game takes lil time only anyway^^
Plus if I win I'll have a single loser set for people anyway '-'"
Yeah same here i already have something in Mind for the "Losers" as well should be Hilarious :derp also i kind of have high Hopes that i might win this Game considering my usual "Luck" with Sheep Games this may very well be the Ultimate Game for me.:super
The text 'joining' is used in the same context as the word 'playing'. YOU HAVE REALLY ANGERED ME WITH THAT.

May god bless your soul!

Just teasing you~ :3
Well he could bless my Soul if i had one...:kappa...JK really nice Tease there i almost took you Serious...:kappa:kappa:kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@WithYouInSpirit Ayyyyyy!
 

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
2,586
Reaction score
19,408
Gender
Male
Country
England
Same tbh :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay on a serious side note... I can't unsee your set. It feels like as if Farfosh is talking to me. XD Cool set neverthless! ALL HAIL MIKASA!!!
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Same tbh :kappa
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Okay on a serious side note... I can't unsee your set. It feels like as if Farfosh is talking to me. XD
Well let's leave it behind us and let me welcome you to my Empire,many Ladies have found their Way here already...and Gentleman as well how could i forget...:kappa:kappa:kappa:kappa
And Ayyyyy Thanks! yeah @Farfalla -Senpai really is the best! :heh
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
As long as you did enjoy my journey, than I will feel welcomed. I must say, I am quite a being, indeed.

@Farfalla can confirm this for me. I'm certain on that, right Farfosh? :kappa
I am just gonna interpret "Quite a Being" as "I am a Fiery Hot Lady that adds Spice wherever she goes"...yeah i am gonna take it this Way just to appear more "open" as your Moderator here...:kappa oh and @Farfalla please do confirm..i can't wait for that Reply...:kappa
And yeah i just "Loved" that Journey through Troll Island...:heh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Okay on a serious side note... I can't unsee your set. It feels like as if Farfosh is talking to me. XD
Same @.@ And I do feel crazy often but this insta feeling I'm talking to myself makes me feel crazy too often.
@Farfalla can confirm this for me. I'm certain on that, right Farfosh? :kappa
:-_-

Yeah, Zef. Let Magi start picking on you so she can shoot you in the head - almost literally - next time she has the chance.
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Same @.@ And I do feel crazy often but this insta feeling I'm talking to myself makes me feel crazy too often.

:-_-

Yeah, Zef. Let Magi start picking on you so she can shoot you in the head - almost literally - next time she has the chance.
I can change my Set if its too confusing for you Ladies to look at,yeah i am that kind of a Gentleman :derp
But i don't want to be teased so much i can't handle it.:3c
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
XD
It's up to you, I can grow used to it o/
(I hope)
Oh well i can still make my Pro Mikasa Posts without wearing her Set that's cool,the Wars will be over soon anyway.:cheez
I'll just see how long my Mood keeps up with the Mikasa Set and when i feel like Changing it i will.:hip
Just hope she wins it regardless if i change it now.:derp
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
ò.ó keep it untill the war is done! We're soldiers!
Oh please Farf-Senpai don't go and lose your Composure now...unless this leads you to "Discipline" me in the "Barracks" later...:kappa...JK
But of course i'll keep fighting alongside you and the Mikasa Army we just have to bring Holo down for good.:pwned:pjsalt:pjsalt:pjsalt
I'll keep the Set no worries it's too amazing to be changed right now anyway.:cheez
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
But losing the composure is one of the things I do better '-'"

We can do this, Zef \o/
Gonna get a contract with you for MR if you're up to it, hihihihi
 

Seraph

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2017
Messages
3,374
Reaction score
9,907
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
But losing the composure is one of the things I do better '-'"

We can do this, Zef \o/
Gonna get a contract with you for MR if you're up to it, hihihihi
But of course we can do this Senpai! :invalid
I'd prefer if you'd keep your Composure honestly...i've taken a liking to the calm and Composed Farf-Senpai...:kappano worries you can let loose all you want its part of the "Fun" after all.:derp:pjsalt
And sure we can make a Contract,and of course Ma'am...i feel up to it how could i not if the Offer is that charming?(referring to the Kawaii "Hihihihi" here):cheez
I'm in Farf Senpai!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I'd prefer if you'd keep your Composure honestly...i've taken a liking to the calm and Composed Farf-Senpai...:kappa
I can keep it composed '-'
Well, with you, that is. It's still a deal o/

Suuure, so we can coordinate some answers to see if one of us wins since we seem to share the same ideas for a punishment set *o*
 
Top