One more week. Got the screenshot

I was kidding! Yeah I like my current avatar
Btw why did you change your username to Seraph?
Best Girl is Best Girl so i wouldn't mind keeping it One Week longer...is what i'd love to say.

Meredy is just Bae from FT not gonna lie apart from Irene and Seilah probably my Fav Female from FT or Dimaria probably.
I changed my Nickname because...
After Zeref got this poor Treatment towards the End of FT and he didn't even get a Proper Ending Fight for me,the Name just lost its meaning for me kinda as in its sort of a Bad Memory now for me because of my Disappointment.
Other then that i picked "Seraph" because it became my new Nickname on other Discussion Platforms as well and actually has a nicer ring to it for me honestly,i don't intend to change it anymore for now.
On a Side Note i used to like
"Owari no Seraphu" aka
"Seraph of the End" so there's that.
