I'm not trying to be L or Near here, but this is my take:
On Saturday the 23rd of March 2019, you were online around 6:41 PM. I deduce this from the fact that you liked several posts of mine in the Tongari Boushi no Atelier thread in the Manga S - Z Section of Mangahelpers.
Proofs:
Post #2
Post #16
So apparently... no... not apparently... If we put one and one together, you are actually, literally and in fact a TBnA reader, which was unknown to me at that point of time. With this piece of data we can conclude that you hid such precious information from my humble self which is syx.
Keeping syx in the dark and not posting in the TBnA thread as a TBnA reader is an outrageous and despicable act by the laws and regulations of syx, which were created by syx, verified by syx, approved by syx and released by syx. As you can see, those laws were thought out by a huge, objective and competent committee, so they are absolute and indisputable!
Now, you probably would like to wriggle yourself out of this affair, saying your account was hacked or that you are actually not a TBnA reader.
A possible and neat move, I give you that... if it weren't syx you were facing right now.
But I have to disappoint you, Seraph. Unlike other run-of-the-mill detectives, I did my research.
First off, this forum is protected by our tech Pat himself. It's simply impossible to hack your account, even if you would share your password with someone else, it won't work. Doubting Pat's skills equals doubting your own existence. You wouldn't exist if you question Pat. But you indeed exist, which proves that your account hasn't been hacked. You are your own witness, go ask yourself!
Now what? You want to say that you are not a TBnA reader?
OBJECTION!
As I told you, I did my research. I delved in the deepest areas of the world wide web, tracked down your traces and found my proof that you are definitely a TBnA reader!
Granted, it was a very tedious task, but I found it in the end. It was like finding a speck of dust in the universe. But never do underestimate syx!
There is an unpopular website called MyAnimeList in the abyss of the world wide web. And I found your profile!
And here is the proof:
MTSeraph's Manga List
I'VE GOT YOU, SERAPH!
There is no running away anymore. Starting this day, you will have to post in the TBnA thread or I will pass judgement on you! Decide!
I was actually looking around for some Threads on the Forum for some of my newer reads and then found the TBnA thread,saw you guys were discussing and reading it too so i thought i'd read some posts. I actually wanted to post too xD.








