Feb 25, 2014 #201 Naomi MH's Most Beautiful Member有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Aug 6, 2010 Messages 3,193 Reaction score 6,936 Gender Hidden Country Dude-- Lydia's playing in Dallas on April 4th!!
Mar 12, 2014 #202 xi0 あの術最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form Administrator Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 65,178 Reaction score 30,220 Gender Male Country http://www.buzzfeed.com/mrloganrhoades/man-goes-to-magic-the-gathering-tournament-poses-next-to-but
Mar 15, 2014 #203 goldb Strongest Under the Sun神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 27,709 Reaction score 27,506 Gender Male Country Spoiler Thug Life
May 14, 2014 #204 riki Storyteller伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Joined Sep 12, 2008 Messages 13,935 Reaction score 15,894 Gender Female Country
Jun 6, 2014 #205 kdowns Registered User有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Joined Jun 4, 2009 Messages 2,887 Reaction score 1,822 Age 33 Gender Male Country O.o I didn't realize my thread was on the first page. But that is the first time I read the Article, Gary. I heard about it before but didn't really pay much attention to it
O.o I didn't realize my thread was on the first page. But that is the first time I read the Article, Gary. I heard about it before but didn't really pay much attention to it