- Joined
- Jul 4, 2009
- Messages
- 25
- Reaction score
- 4
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Gosh I love messed up characters... they're the most interesting to watch... lol
lol, I know I saw it awhile ago, it's pretty funny, I check his blog out all the time, he sometimes put's up little webcomics.

i joined this site ten seconds after reading this. as a girl, i'd have to say that i love this. i find the art, plotline, and character developpment spectacular. although i should admit that the constant sex scenes in the first few chapters got on my nerves. when a scene like that is meaningless to the story, it shouldn't be in that much detail...i do belive most woman wont enjoin this much since there is way too much violence/rape against woman on it.The action is very well done and the male lead has incredible skills if continues on becoming more of a normal guy this could turn to be one of the best mangas i have read.
Meriken is still MIA, I guess due to IRL stuff ;-;So, any chance someone translating last two chapters of Freesia? ;]
It's kind of hard to spoil cause the last couple of pages is just dialogue so unless you know japanese you won't know what's really happening.Or can anyone at least spoil what happened in the end?
"I'm gonna be a real singer, not a popstar." (...) "They made you into a popstar because you don't really know how to sing..."
Of course it's sad that it's just finished, but it was a conclusive and finished story after all.I miss Freesia, i wish this manga was some how continued v.v