Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Table of Contents. The ranking of mangas in the magazine.
I'm waiting the one from Jump SQ. It usually comes out 1-2 days before the spoilers.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hug withdrawn.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
I TOLD YOU!
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
reading ZE looks promising :hurr
but, it's not fully scanlated.
Only the danm germans have it fully translated.
I hate germans. They like yaoi more than britishes and americans. :rant

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

You threw a dirty thong at my face. What else am I supposed to say?
You threw a dirty sock on my face first. :rant
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
but, it's not fully scanlated.
Only the danm germans have it fully translated.
I hate germans. They like yaoi more than britishes and americans. :rant

You threw a dirty sock on my face first. :rant
It's not "britishes," it's "the British."

Perhaps.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top