Re: Darj thread.
bawb you can't fight them
bawb you can't fight them


That looks so cheesy, lol.Yesterday, i repeated Shinogi wo kesuru monotachi yo so many times that i had to watch it.
---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 AM ----------
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
First, a bunch of images of KnB new OVA.
Now it's TeniPuri time to leak imeges.
![]()


It's a golden gauntlet. He started to use it in the first year of middle school to strengthen his arm.Wth is this golden thing on his arm

Osamu-chan, the rather odd coach for Shitenhouji, gives Shiraishi a solid gold guantlet to wear on his arm to increase his arm strength. He plays with it at all times, only talking it off later on. Of course, the golden gauntlet was a retcon, but that's life. In the match against Fuji, you can clearly see that there's nothing on his arm as the bandages are touching his skin, but then along comes SPoT and we're told that Shiraishi has somehow concealed this under bandages on his arm for years.Wth is this golden thing on his arm
It's a part of Anime Jesus' armorWth is this golden thing on his arm

How so?You are doing the thread title thing wrong!




Actually, I was referring to last week's chapter as in, Lucy =/= fakeI don't know if the series can really be your win, Darj.![]()
Just read the newest chapter as well.
That was quite clear, but I was trying to troll you.Actually, I was referring to last week's chapter as in, Lucy =/= fakeJust read the newest chapter as well.
I could've, but I didn't. Where'd you go this time?You could wait for more than 5 minutes next time. >_>