- Joined
- Mar 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,395
- Reaction score
- 1,302
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
None. I do not want any sexual contact with Asky.What other sexual experiences you wanna have with the Brazilian then?
None. I do not want any sexual contact with Asky.What other sexual experiences you wanna have with the Brazilian then?
Cause he wants some hard Hardy.None. I do not want any sexual contact with Asky.

That was an awful joke.Cause he wants some hard Hardy.![]()


do you know that saying "ignorence is a blessing"?whats fio terra. something with earth.? how can u mate with earth


I read all three of the big webtoons.read Noblesse?
Well, I guess the battle's over. We'll see whether Rai kills them next week or not.
---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------
For what it's worth, I predicted that all three of the Elders would die (I'd already counted out the 8th Elder).
But you are my cutie wootie tootie babyboy. I can't stain you with my dark side.fine. It seems frosty is the only one you want to corrupt![]()

Silly Lawlett. Did you not read my post that I quoted? That was from today's chapter discussion.i know that..i meant have you read it today

i know right![]()
ErmagerdTwo words: Fio Terra.![]()

Putting what in your mouth?No, not at all.
Stop putting words into my mouth.![]()

Really?Putting what in your mouth?![]()

