Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That's not corruption, those are just ref's fails (not intentional) every team has them... I won't even check them again (as I did before when you said that Chelsea got robbed once and didn't have 6 clear Penalties against barca, which was bs).

Btw:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark

Just in case.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
How am I bad? I agree with him for the most part. That's all ;)
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That's not corruption, those are just ref's fails (not intentional) every team has them... I won't even check them again (as I did before when you said that Chelsea got robbed once and didn't have 6 clear Penalties against barca, which was bs).

Btw:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quotation_mark

Just in case.
I said four, not six. Actually, really, only three of them were penalties, the fourth one's debatable, but people throw it in anyway. Chelsea did get robbed.

Barca has more of them than anyone else. You can believe that there's something not going on there, but I'll continue to think that there's something suspect happening.

How am I bad? I agree with him for the most part. That's all ;)
Sure. :P Don't encourage him.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Watching Barca get destroyed was almost as awesome as us winning the CL.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
That means that you hate Barca as much as you like Chelsea...

Interesting, very interesting.

Who's your favourite football player?

Also, did you ever post your top 10 favourite players in PoT (gotta update mine) and your favourite school? (I know, I'm a curious bastard u.u )
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That means that you hate Barca as much as you like Chelsea...

Interesting, very interesting.

Who's your favourite football player?

Also, did you ever post your top 10 favourite players in PoT (gotta update mine) and your favourite school? (I know, I'm a curious bastard u.u )
Nearly. My hate for Barca is very strong. I love Chelsea more than I hate Barca, however.

Zidane. Yes, yes, I know that he stomped on a South African player's back in WC '98 and head butted Marco Materazzi in the 2006 WC Final, but well, he's still my favorite player of all time.

I'm not sure if I ever did. I've definitely read the thread. I'll have to get my list from Kaoz as he has it saved somewhere. I pinned down my character list one day, but a lot of days I'm uncertain about it and it's easier just to refer to the thing I wrote one day.

There's no particular school I'm attached to.

---------- Post added April 25, 2013 at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was April 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM ----------

Kaoz kindly provided it to me.

1. Tanegashima
2. Ryoma
3. Fuji
4. Irie
5. Yagyuu
6. Kawamura
7. Niou
8. Tezuka
9. Chitose
10. Oni
11. Shiraishi
12. Tachibana
13. Kintarou
14. Taira
15. Tokugawa
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Nearly. My hate for Barca is very strong. I love Chelsea more than I hate Barca, however.

Zidane. Yes, yes, I know that he stomped on a South African player's back in WC '98 and head butted Marco Materazzi in the 2006 WC Final, but well, he's still my favorite player of all time.
Yes, Zidane was magestic. The Roger Federer of football. Shame about the WC incident but hey, even greats slip up.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Yes, Zidane was magestic. The Roger Federer of football. Shame about the WC incident but hey, even greats slip up.
It's not like he bit anyone. :derp


Zidane was a great big game player. He wasn't always there in CL Finals, but oh well.
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
He didn't get a chance to play in too many CL finals but he always performed in big games like you say. Watching him play at Juventus was such a good period; I was a big fan of them back then, with Thuram and Co there too.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He didn't get a chance to play in too many CL finals but he always performed in big games like you say. Watching him play at Juventus was such a good period; I was a big fan of them back then, with Thuram and Co there too.
Paul Lambert shut him down in Dortmund's lone CL win in the 96/97 Final, Madrid edged Juventus 1-0 in the 97/98 Final, and then scored the winning goal for Madrid in the 01/02 Final over Bayer Leverkusen. I had thought he'd been in four or five CL Finals, but I guess only three.

I'm always disappointed that people only look at goals when viewing a player, so while Zidane is seen as a great player, he's not talked about in the same way that Messi and Ronaldo are, and I think that he's better than both of them.

---------- Post added April 29, 2013 at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was April 28, 2013 at 08:57 AM ----------

I'm losing to Darj again. How can this be happening? :(
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Admittedly, she does have a six month head start on me, so...I had taken the lead though.
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,126
Reaction score
14,107
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
How selfish, I thought he said "I'm missing darj" :nah
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
People like Darj more than you :emocat
I don't know about that. :shiraishi:

Well, you like her more than you like me, but apart from that...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

How selfish, I thought he said "I'm missing darj" :nah
lol

As to what you referenced, when she leaves, she leaves, and then if we're all still around in another year, we'll see her again.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I don't know about that. :shiraishi:

Well, you like her more than you like me, but apart from that...

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------



lol

As to what you referenced, when she leaves, she leaves, and then if we're all still around in another year, we'll see her again.
I like her more than you? I don't think about such things. I know her more than you, at least.



Why are you acting like she won't have internet in Japan? :XD
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I like her more than you? I don't think about such things. I know her more than you, at least.

Why are you acting like she won't have internet in Japan? :XD
lol

Well, it's not like that. It's just that she won't be online at times that are suitable for Americans.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top