Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
As i told you, i bathed my wabbit in the morning today...
Result = wet wabbit looking like a huge hedgehog. :teehee
And super soft fur. It feels so good. :cuddle




 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I thought I read somewhere that you weren't supposed to bathe rabbits? It can send them into shock or something?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Looks cute. Was she struggling against the bath the whole time?

Can you not have a dog where you live?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Looks cute. Was she struggling against the bath the whole time?

Can you not have a dog where you live?
But... but... but... I wub wabbits. :pout


Remember, i live in the end of the world. I'd like a small dog like a Beagle or a Pomerian or a Yorkshire, but those dogs can't be found here.
I only found Basset and Poodle and i don't like any of those.
I don't like Chiuauas either.

And cats... I live in a house, in a city with cows, porks, donkeys and horses on the streets. A cat would certainly take a walk around with the risk of getting some ticks in the way (one of my former neighbours had a dog and it got ticks).

So, the bunny became a nice choice. It's not all rainbows and sweeties, but she's adorable and likes to cuddle. No need to take her outside, we have a nice yard in the back.
And she escaped once from the big bowl i was bathing her. But she remained still the most time.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
But... but... but... I wub wabbits. :pout


Remember, i live in the end of the world. I'd like a small dog like a Beagle or a Pomerian or a Yorkshire, but those dogs can't be found here.
I only found Basset and Poodle and i don't like any of those.
I don't like Chiuauas either.

And cats... I live in a house, in a city with cows, porks, donkeys and horses on the streets. A cat would certainly take a walk around with the risk of getting some ticks in the way (one of my former neighbours had a dog and it got ticks).

So, the bunny became a nice choice. It's not all rainbows and sweeties, but she's adorable and likes to cuddle. No need to take her outside, we have a nice yard in the back.
And she escaped once from the big bowl i was bathing her. But she remained still the most time.
I understand that, Asky, but...

I love my poodle. You don't seem to have any problems with my poodle...

Ticks happen, you know...

I see. Well, that's not too bad. My poodle's worse than that when you try to bathe him.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
And i always remember that you have one cat and one dog...


That "Lassie" would overheat here.

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Do you still read Claymore?
Did you know it was going to end?
It's in that ToC that i posted in SPoT hangout.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
It's actually two dogs, but...

I see.

I do. I figured it was probably ending. Is it ending this month or next month?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:blink
Isn't it uncomfortable for the ball?

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
He's wearing a suit, so hard to tell. However, being in that forward position can't be comfortable at all.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:wtf cuteness over 9000

Baby squirrel
 

Stiltzkin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2014
Messages
328
Reaction score
130
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hi there, lurking around :nerd​
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
meow ?

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

wabbit?

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The squirrel is cute as a baby, but squirrels aren't all that cute.

The rabbit is meh.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
oh, come on!
don't you want to squish that pompom on the wabbit's butt?
I wanna squish that butt so bad.:arf

I squish my wabbit's butt everyday. I think she likes it. :hurr
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
oh, come on!
don't you want to squish that pompom on the wabbit's butt?
I wanna squish that butt so bad.:arf

I squish my wabbit's butt everyday. I think she likes it. :hurr
No, I really don't...

I somehow don't think she does.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Nahh, she does. She'd run away if she didn't like it. :hurr
Or she'd try to hide her butt. :teehee
She doesn't like it when i trim her nails, so she tries to hide her paws. So cute. :luv


And finally...SHINGEKI NO KYOJIN SPOILERS :yay
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I see...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:squish

Oh i like to grab it, grab it ^_^

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Integral is the new name for mental torture. :arf

I liked derivates, but i just can't get along well with integrals. :faint
The last ones don't like me. :scry

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top