How the hell is it there? That isn't fake?
That looks horrifying
That looks horrifying



You're looking for the fact that it says "Rules, News and Info." You'd prefer that it said "Rules, News, and Info" because every other list has a comma before the 'and.' I always put the comma before the 'and' in a list (obviously there's only a comma before the 'and' when there are at least three items in a list), but English grammar says that you don't have to put a comma there, so it's technically not wrong. However, because every other list has a comma before the 'and,' it would look far better if there were a comma before 'Info.'Hey, grammar tiranic.
Find the mistake in the image and win a video of my bunny licking ice cream.
![]()








m

I'm confused, what are you talking about?




There are fewer things more overrated than Nutella. Just give me peanut butter...I'm confused, what are you talking about?