Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
come on. i got popcorn ready for your video.

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
You're delusional. :shiraishi
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hey,
Chelsea just defeated Arsenal 2-0 at Bridge.
Don't you think Chelsea has regressed so much? Last year it was 6-0 at Bridge.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Hey,
Chelsea just defeated Arsenal 2-0 at Bridge.
Don't you think Chelsea has regressed so much? Last year it was 6-0 at Bridge.
Yeah, four fewer goals. It's totally not working out.

I just watch this gif and watch the Arsenal tears flood in. :P

 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
lol






I think you can dance as Carlton, Zi.
:carlton
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That is an amusing translation.

Anyway, no, Asky.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Who would you want to start more often?
1.Oscar
2.Schurrle
3.Willian
4.Ramires
And who would you prefer between Luis & Azpli?
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
1. I'm not a fan of Oscar.
2. Schurrle's wildly inconsistent.
3. Willian fails in the counter and the final ball isn't accurate enough, but he's not as inconsistent as Schurrle right now, so I'd give him more time as the RAM/RW.
4. Ramires is in the style we're playing, but he doesn't necessarily need to start.

I'd prefer to have this: Azpi-Bran-Cahill-Luis. Yes, I know, JT and all, but he's gotten older, even slower than ever, and he's struggling a lot.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Naruto... :crying
November...:emocat
2 mangas in one year... :gwah

I need some bunny cuteness to feel better.




:wtf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Naruto... :crying
November...:emocat
2 mangas in one year... :gwah

I need some bunny cuteness to feel better.




:wtf
Yes, I know. Frankly, I'm shocked that there will only be five more chapters of Naruto. I figured that we had at least 15-20 to go.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I forgot to say...

The tenipuri fandom on Tumblr is calling Fuji/Taka-san as the Kindness Pair. :wub

It fits. :teehee
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Why??

I think it's cute, although i ship Fuji with Tezuka.
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I'm just not amused by the name.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
HAHAHAHAHAH :lmao

 
Last edited by a moderator:

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
That cat really refused to move and just lay there the whole time?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Yeah. :teehee

My aunt bought the same leash for my bunny. I wanna try taking her to a walk next week during her birthday. :nod
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Good luck with that.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I am so mad right now.
Why do they let stupid people without knowledge make the laws for internet?
I have a terrible ping, but the laws don't state a minimum ping to be offered to clients. ><
2048ms AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :coffeeshock

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Even an average ping of 806ms is terrible.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top