Frostyland

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Darj is all about free!! now. You won't receive any thoughts on SPoT from her.
Ugh... :(

Who said I wanted to talk about SPoT, though?

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Asky, how much did your ticket to a Brazil WC match cost?
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
What else can you talk about besides spot, baby steps and grand slams? :blink

Ah, yes, the english football. I almost forgot you like that. :arf

Anyway.



---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

subtitles:
partida de abertura=opening match
fase de grupo= group phase
oitavas de final=8 of finals
quartas de final=4 of finals
decisão do terceiro lugar=third place match
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
We've spoken about anime, manga, real life stuff (such as her trip to Japan, my trip to Germany, etc), so there is other stuff.

Those prices are pretty reasonable all told. They're high, but no higher than for a lot of American sports.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

subtitles:
partida de abertura=opening match
fase de grupo= group phase
oitavas de final=8 of finals
quartas de final=4 of finals
decisão do terceiro lugar=third place match
Yes, obviously I got what those meant, Asky.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
LIEZ :cookiearf

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:47 PM ----------

Where is Darj-hime? :pout
At Iwatobi high school. :teehee

ZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
CAT CAKE!!!!
:x3
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Now that is pretty fun, Asky.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Trying to make Zi read SnK...

Shingeki no kyojin is a manga about a boy who sees his mother getting eaten and later eats his father. :arf
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Trying to make Zi read SnK...

Shingeki no kyojin is a manga about a boy who sees his mother getting eaten and later eats his father. :arf
I don't care for SnK, sorry...
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
:pout
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
I've spoken about it before, but it's the art and the story. They just don't appeal to me. I don't feel like listing a litany of complaints I have or anything.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I've spoken about it before, but it's the art and the story. They just don't appeal to me. I don't feel like listing a litany of complaints I have or anything.
BORING...

The art improves btw
 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
BORING...

The art improves btw
Well, with most series, as they progress, the art improves. I made it through about chapter 20 originally, I think.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
But, Ziiiiiiiiiiiiii...
There is a giant ape and he can speak. :x3
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Definitely the best way to keep me frozen in place.



I love bunnies ♥

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

And this...

 

FrostyMouse

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
7,395
Reaction score
1,302
Gender
Male
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
The two in the cups are cute, but the one eating up close isn't.
 

Asclepius

MH Senpai
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Feb 1, 2010
Messages
9,412
Reaction score
5,154
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
I love to watch my bunny munch on food. I think is really cute.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top