Just here to tell ya you can support FUG again.
imagine having 7 slayers with most of them being on regent’s level and Luslec at the head of it with Baam as the secret weapon.
i believe we can openly support FUG again.
I like FUG overall. It’s the concept & portrayal of the Slayers that’s been Meh….
So maybe…With the latest chapter, we seen Yama go from being useless against Dumas. To Destroying Proust’s lighthouse Barrier…..So owned by #3 but shown up #2….In pretty sure I’m wishing upon a star but I would like SIU to give better context to power ups, but I doubt. It’s just a stupid boost because he took a cat nap…Context about The Pot’s effect & The Fang power finally activating because he’s rested, like something besides just showing us he slept in a Pot and now he’s way stronger lol.
So Yea, it’s the Slayer concept that will make you look at FUG like timeout, Nothing was ever going to get accomplished without Baam, they come off very delusional after seeing Where Slayers rank within the Tower….It makes sense why they haven’t been obliterated or hunted down. They aren’t a real Threat to the Jahad empire or any Great Family. Just a minor nuisance & annoyance.