Discussion full ghoul shirazu in chapter 1?

disrespectfulURIE

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2015
Messages
88
Reaction score
73
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
United States
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Toukyou-Kushu-re/1-Read-Online?id=209986

On chapter 1 page 2 there is a interesting pannel of shirazu screaming exterminate ghouls over and over and also saying urie is the only one I will not loose to.

Before when I seem this pannel I assumed that it was just his imagination and had to do with the torso arc but now that I look at it he has blood all over his face as if he was actually stomping out ghouls. Also considering the way this story is going if this is a peak at shirazus future isheda is sneaky as fuck.
 

Papillon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 21, 2015
Messages
36
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Puerto Rico
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Qixus

Party Starter
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2016
Messages
593
Reaction score
921
Age
32
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top