[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I'm having both D: Life just lacks a bit of quality right now, though.
Gu said this place isn't bad, that I'm just the most paranoid person he ever knew.
Lucky him, huh?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I alrdy told ya my brain loves to prank me, Milly u.u
Irishmen can't be tough, they're celtic elven people! D:

And money = life, don't be silly u.u
Do you even have a brain? :cookiestare

Irishmen are tough. You never seen an Irishman, have you, FARFY CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN? :arf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

No, cause I don't have a brain to process whatever my eyes would catch. So I haven't seen anything in this life >.>
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

No, cause I don't have a brain to process whatever my eyes would catch. So I haven't seen anything in this life >.>
(emo)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You're so full of it. As if I could make you feeling anything :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

:notsure
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

No, cause I don't have a brain to process whatever my eyes would catch. So I haven't seen anything in this life >.>
So, does that mean you're pregnant?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Are you pregnant, Farftalla?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Not that I know o.o And if I am I'm prolly aborting right now, if you know what I mean @.@
Why? Will you do it with a hanger?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

:shootme
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

You're so full of it. As if I could make you feeling anything :hip
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top