[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Ohhh!
I have another silly question ><
Why won't you get a permanent teacher job?
I got curious xD
cos she is not a titular teacher?? :oh I assume that extra licences/diplomas are necessary to work as a regular teacher. Right Riki?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Ohhh o.o I got confused 'cause I think you can teach here with your grad diploma. But you gotta teach kids only. And yeah, as permanent, I meant 'titular"
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm a forest engineer, bish ^.^ I only had one subject about administration and one about economy and politics o.o But yay I got the job anyway o/
Stop saying I'm popular xD All creatures with boobs and that can be nice are popular among you nerds :3
And on top of that you have some photoshop skills and scanlated as well...all plus points:wtf...

You can be a bish though sometimes, but that's just an additional plus for the masochists and the ones eager for a challenge...

Long story shot: great nerd CV!:clap...so I won't say UR not popular, because UR popular, like you suggested:oh



Anyways...you said politics...they teach politics to engineers?:blink
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Well

...

Foresters have a different... set of subjects xD
The physic, chemistry and math subjects we get during the graduation aren't as though as the ones the other engineers get.
Actually, people say here we should be scientists and not engineers @.@
We still work with materials and constructions (wooden ones) and other forest products, and we work with complex mathematical models to calculate things like... age of harvest of a forest, and what's the % of the forest we should harvest each time, % of the leaves we need to get rid of without compromising growth, in order to maximize the production. There's also a lot of statistics when we work with ecology. A forest (plant community) progresses way slower than many groups of animals, so we need to project some results in order to evaluate the status of a forest and trace how we wanna conduct it so it keeps its biodiversity and guarantee that some fragments can become self sustainable systems.
Therefore xD we also need big biology and geography basis xD As well as understand all the laws (political and economical aspects in general) that involves production and forest maintenance.

It's a really great field *-*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

cos she is not a titular teacher?? :oh I assume that extra licences/diplomas are necessary to work as a regular teacher. Right Riki?
I don't have any expertise on the subject but my guess would be the crappy state of public education in general
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

^What Gary said. To save money, the school district where I'm working at is moving teachers around. For example, this HS business teacher now teaches ESL students.

I'm looking but no offers have come in so far even though I get good reviews from the aides and the teachers I worked with. It's somewhat annoying when I met some new teachers who just came out of college and got a job already though.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Awn... =/
Well, hope you'll get one soon >< I guess it will always get easier over the time... references and reviews do count, even if sometimes some "newbies" get "lucky" xD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

There's always nepotism to blame is such cases as well
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

True, true.

I met two teachers who have parents who worked there already. It also helped if you're an alumni. :oh
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

nepotism is like cancer - it spreads everywhere and it's difficult to stop :arf
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You mean URself? Haha...as Lala said it, I make love to death:hurr


:kukuku
I'm not death!!! :arf
I was going to introduce you to her. :3c
But if you already know her, I realized that the night wasn't good since she didn't took you away with her. :teehee

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

So Tata comes...and Lala is popular, so Tata is popular as well...but with Tata coming Lala's popularity increases as well...that's some nice teamwork right there...AMAZON SPIRIT!!!:maracas
I'm not popular at all! Nor one third of the people here know me. :blink
So she failed. :XD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

That's a females Kenshin avy?
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

i think thats a woman sent to a kitchen avy
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

i think thats a woman sent to a kitchen avy

:modsmack



But I stll heart u LuLu because ur my favorite Russian Korean Pal on here. :hug
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

:modsmack



But I stll heart u LuLu because ur my favorite Russian Korean Pal on here. :hug
kamsahamnida hyung :wub i just like to play around with farf even though shes been pushy lately
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,077
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Lu Lu you're my darling Lu Lu, closer than a friend u r to me.....:p

Yeah.... so I know its a bit random but that song just hit me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top