[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I don't take any drugs...I am a dull and boring man!
So you're over 18!
One day, I'll get your age u.u

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

Hehe I wonder what farfalla is gonna be like when she sees the conversation we had!
Dafuq o.ô
>.>....

(going back pages)

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Oh lol, that's my thread, not the Win one :fail
I feel like Charlie @.@

And the only shit I take is conversations with you both ò.ó
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
I can see who was the last one to post before going into the thread. So sometimes I just feel the depression Ò.ó That's you guys case
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
I can see who was the last one to post before going into the thread. So sometimes I just feel the depression Ò.ó That's you guys case
Well we do usually discuss the effects of abuse parents on a child's development.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,648
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
We also debate whether humanity has any redeeming qualities, we always come to the conclusion that the answer is no.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top