[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: u.u

And the award for the most useless thread goes tooooooooooooooo....

---------- Post added at 11:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳
(╯°益°)╯彡┻━┻ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╮°-°)╮┳━┳

Pffff this teacher never showed up!
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: u.u


All this time you never realised this was a class....


What kinda teacher are you???​
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: u.u

I'm not following this thread anymore, I must be from barzil
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: u.u

 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: u.u

I'm not following this thread anymore, I must be from barzil
Wah? Didn't get it XD

And Bob, I know you're crazy about your wife and sees riki everywhere, but I'm not a teacher XD I only enjoy murdering people on games D: wouldn't like to go homicidal IRL as well XD (seriously, teaching could make me go nuts, I rly admire riki for that XD)
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: u.u

Lala as a school teacher!? *shivers at the thought of it actually happening*



Imagine how stressful (and bloody) parents evening would be for her! Hahaha~



Lala's slaughterhouse. :derp
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

what happened to you farfalla? :cookiestare
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

but you swear more than a truck driver :gwah
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Babaca bebado :3c


Cara de melão! :3c


Boca Baka. :hee
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Swearing in portuguese is lame. Sounds so childish I know. I totally agree with you. :D
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Hmmm. Well there wasn't much else to do in this thread... =P

You still watch Brazilian football!? #.#
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

You mean the national team or our ... "inner" leagues or wtv it's said in english? XD
Yes, I've been following São Paulo on 'Paulista championship' and on 'Brazil Cup'. It's doing well *-* They got such an expensive team this year I'm expecting to win a lot @.@ And Lucas and Cortez rock u.u I remember a BBC writer that Imp told me about (Tim something) once wrote about Cortez being great and the guy is on fire for sure this year XD Oh! Some teams from my birthplace are also in 'Brazil Cup', so I'm also expecting them to do well XD although they are kinda shitty and they'll face teams from the state where I live soon D:
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

So this year it's worth me watching some brazilian football!? :zomg

Sao Paulo have a solid team. I think Lucas Rodrigues is another one to look out for. That guy is deadly on the pitch!

Cortez. I've heard of him. Don't remember seeing him playing and whatnot very much tbh. Will take a look on youtube~ ^^
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

But I mentioned Lucas!!! XD Do you believe he has the same surname I have? *-* Rodrigues da Silva? He also has another name before it, but wtv @.@! He's my fav player in that team *-* [BY FAR], along with the goalkeeper, Denis XD And now I'm finding myself in love with Cortez as well, lol XD Check Sao Paulo on "campeonato pauslita 2012", you'll see Cortez a lot XD He's giving the other teams a hard time. IMO, this year in São Paulo, he's more solid than almost all the other players.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top