Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

When I say it, I'm the bad guybut you swear more than a truck driver![]()

When I say it, I'm the bad guybut you swear more than a truck driver![]()


A bunch of members left it, but I think they're still together. Now Lovefoxxx seems to just feature on a lot of other people's music.What happened to that band? XD



its a miracle we could keep talking without understanding each other
Which one? CSS or Lovefoxxx?That's such a nerdy artist name XDDD
Tbh I know almost nothing about them but my lezbo friend used to love them lol

Lovefoxxx. I guess 'cause of the triple x XDWhich one? CSS or Lovefoxxx?
They are total nerds, the entire band. And yeah, they have lesbian members so that makes sense,
thats exactly what i said fridayMista Turk, that's not what you said friday :3
check yourself ;now i sounded pervy i knıw ,but it was innocent : O