[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

but that other thing wasnt pervy either . do you think it was ? :gwah it was rather emotional
but if you are referring to the -dreaming of you intentionally- part , we can discuss that privately :3
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

XD Oh, I meant the dream part! Whatever you want to discuss privately, my PM box is right there^-^
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Adi! I miss you too^^ Where have you been? O.O
I've been around. xD Living. I really miss skyping. :(
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

there is nothing to discuss unless you think there is :hurr
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Lovefoxxx. I guess 'cause of the triple x XD
I used to think it was cool that they were brazilian and so famous abroad. Now I think it's a bit not that cool that we don't know much about them here XDDD
Oh, they're not so popular there?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Nope. I guess people only know a song that used to play in a game... Tony Hawk game, if I'm not mistaken.

Ohhh Adi became a party girl O:

Gumi-chwan, I stopped drinking on friday and seems like you went on without me D: !
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Erm, not really, I'm not the party type. :oh I've been hanging around with friends more. ^^

When's the next Skype session? ( `.`)
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Gumi-chwan, I stopped drinking on friday and seems like you went on without me D: !
true that ^_^ tho i wasnt drunk when i wrote in this thread
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Nyan Cat flying above Ipatinga, Brazil


Nana, take me to your place! :wtf
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Ew, no Adi, Ipatinga sucks xDDD (although it's close to where I live, lol). Too hot and no beach around D:
Even if they have flying cats @.@

Guess I got used to talk to you when you're high, Gumi XD
 

shinsengumi

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
1,404
Reaction score
1,443
Gender
Male
Country
Turkey
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Guess I got used to talk to you when you're high, Gumi XD
how can you not , i was high 7/19 (5 hours sleeping) and drunk on weekends + most of the other days ^__________________^
now im in a detox process , im a new man , i only drink on weekends :mono
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Mais vale um na mão do que dois no sutiã

Ew, no Adi, Ipatinga sucks xDDD (although it's close to where I live, lol). Too hot and no beach around D:
Even if they have flying cats @.@
Let's go there together! \o/
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,229
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

You knoowww....Sunday is going to be here soon :eyeroll
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

After watching The Grey, I'm tempted to answer...


---------- Post added at 02:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:25 PM ----------

Anyway...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

Huh? You did what? XD Went flying thru Ipatinga?

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

I trained my poké and he learned Mean Look O:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

So cute!

What kind of cat is it?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

Stray XD But the lady that donated him said he was a mix with siamese^^
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,443
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

Huh? You did what? XD Went flying thru Ipatinga?
:XD ... :fail ... :D No, time was running out (hence the title of the first picture), and it did ran out. Both for your (according to what I wrote to Bob earlier) Secret Base idea, and unfortunately for something/one else.
The second picture was a metaphor about unscrewing the light bulb of your idea (though, on second thought, it kinda looks ambiguous... -_-;).


I trained my poké and he learned Mean Look O:
Ô_- Seems more like a Serious Look to me. Seriously adorable.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quando penso em alguém, só penso em você. E aí então estamos bem~

You should see him with a knife! You'd know what I'm talking about!
But seriously, just an example that he was going thru a mean phase yesterday: I forgot his little shovel (to collect his crap from his box) inside his sandbox/litter, and he pooped on it Ç.Ç

And Teuba, you know you're kinda like the Riddler from Batman, right ç.ç?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top