[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

:disappoint
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I am prepared to abuse my powers for lulz. Just ask Milly :derp

---------- Post added at 11:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

It doesn't work anymore :disappoint
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I am jelly. :oh
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Jelly of whom?
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Of Nana and the others having Skype chats. xD I usually gotta sleep during that time. ;.; Not fair.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Bob is such a mischievous creature T.T He said you are now seeing me like a crazy woman as well, Kait D:
And c'mon, scav, a funny group could be awesome XD Something "so annoying I wanna kill them" like "The Frey" ò.ó
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Bob is such a mischievous creature T.T He said you are now seeing me like a crazy woman as well, Kait D:
And c'mon, scav, a funny group could be awesome XD Something "so annoying I wanna kill them" like "The Frey" ò.ó
Yeah put those people in group! :cheerbunny
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

the group awesome, right? :arf
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Bob is such a mischievous creature T.T He said you are now seeing me like a crazy woman as well, Kait D:
And c'mon, scav, a funny group could be awesome XD Something "so annoying I wanna kill them" like "The Frey" ò.ó
Never trust a Brit, we had to declare independence for a reason. They love spreading rumors. And drinking tea. They love their tea :notsure

Of Nana and the others having Skype chats. xD I usually gotta sleep during that time. ;.; Not fair.
I'm at work when they are on chat :(
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Never trust a Brit, we had to declare independence for a reason. They love spreading rumors. And drinking tea. They love their tea :notsure
:lmao
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I'm at work when they are on chat :(
Awww! :comfort

Happens to me sometimes too.
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

awesome cover

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

KITCHEN :arf
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Never trust a Brit, we had to declare independence for a reason. They love spreading rumors. And drinking tea. They love their tea :notsure



I'm at work when they are on chat :(
what's wrong with drinking tea :yelling




@Wolfie...your darn kitchen jokes F%&*#@k annoy me
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Yeah, I don't really find them that funny either......occasionally, when used at the right time they're pretty great, but he :deadhorse
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

OMG U MAD? :derp

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

what's wrong with drinking tea :yelling




@Wolfie...your darn kitchen jokes F%&*#@k annoy me
i know :hip
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

Me mad?....:yodawg naw, I got many in the kitchen brah :hi5
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

:rofl
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I gotta respect the UK 'cause they still manage to make Canada and Australia suck their queen @>@ Or maybe stop respecting Canada and Australia xD I'll never recover from Imp's class D:

Kait, you wouldn't skype with us anyway D:

I think scav has some kind of "kitchenphilia' o.o Or maybe a woman pwned him at some point of his life to make him dislike us so much u.u
 

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
11,919
Reaction score
10,372
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I gotta respect the UK 'cause they still manage to make Canada and Australia suck their queen @>@ Or maybe stop respecting Canada and Australia xD I'll never recover from Imp's class D:

Kait, you wouldn't skype with us anyway D:

I think scav has some kind of "kitchenphilia' o.o Or maybe a woman pwned him at some point of his life to make him dislike us so much u.u
that's ur logic? :yodawg
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Quem cospe para o céu, na cara lhe cai~[Winner:Bob ]

I gotta respect the UK 'cause they still manage to make Canada and Australia suck their queen @>@ Or maybe stop respecting Canada and Australia xD I'll never recover from Imp's class D:

Kait, you wouldn't skype with us anyway D:
Maybe I will soon, when I have some free time in the afternoon :D

I think scav has some kind of "kitchenphilia' o.o Or maybe a woman pwned him at some point of his life to make him dislike us so much u.u
Maybe he was traumatized by a grilled cheese sandwich.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top