[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Yup o/
I'm almost finishin Mists of Avalon book 1, so I can read it all at once before reading book 2 *-*
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

YOU'RE SO WEAK, FARTY-CHAN :arf

You need to learn to drive. D:
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Girls, assemble! :sexyarf
where, when, how?? :arf

Nana..i kinda miss you..I wonder why aren't you coming on skype anymoaar :oh
 
Last edited:

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

It makes me think of voltron.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD HERE AND GO LOOK FOR THE RIDDLES Ò.Ó I'LL TELL ADI, SLACKER!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

I am not slacking I found the 2 riddle and adi left me!

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 AM ----------

She did find the 3rd riddle at least...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

What are your opinions of nipple lights? :gent

Do you think it's a good idea or bad idea? :gent

Would you get nipple lights if it was available? :gent
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,690
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

LOL, I didn't know about that, and googled it not believing it was literal.
I think it looks silly XD and it calls an unecessary attention.
I could change my mind with a bit alcohol though.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,674
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

LOL, I didn't know about that, and googled it not believing it was literal.
I think it looks silly XD and it calls an unecessary attention.
I could change my mind with a bit alcohol though.
I lost a lot of respect for you.
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

LOL, I didn't know about that, and googled it not believing it was literal.
I think it looks silly XD and it calls an unecessary attention.
I could change my mind with a bit alcohol though.
You can't be serious? :oh
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

LOL, I didn't know about that, and googled it not believing it was literal.
I think it looks silly XD and it calls an unecessary attention.
I could change my mind with a bit alcohol though.
Wait, it actually exists? O_O I was thinking of Franky from One Piece.

But, if you're having sex at night, it'd be easier to see. :derp

Speaking of seeing, when are you gonna get preggo? BABY FARFY MUST HAPPEN :arf

So I can teach him/her to annoy you. :derp
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,449
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Wat wat...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: The wheel breaks the butterfly~

Farfy, get pregnant and pop out a baby already. X_X

I must teach the munchkin to annoy you so you'll be annoyed in real life and online.



:derp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top