[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

She forgave you, but she will never forget!!

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

DD, sounds like that in portuguese:

So phallic ç.ç I want another thing!

XDDD Cute, riki... I bet Shin would jump back to the dog XD
But is Sophie visiting the other people in your house?^^
I call you mara!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

You can call me Mara, that means "wonderful" ^.^

Hope she didn't wake you up with her claws D:
 

Teubier

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 25, 2011
Messages
666
Reaction score
2,447
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

You can call me Mara, that means "wonderful" ^.^
Mara is the first name of the worst MF (veuillez excuser ma grossierté :gent) I ever encountered. I'll call you Aram, it should balance the Mojo. :gent
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

You can call me Mara, that means "wonderful" ^.^
Umm... whenever I think of Mara, I think of this. >.>

Hope she didn't wake you up with her claws D:
No, thank goodness. She just sat next to me and just meowed. :love
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

RIKI WHY YOU TELL HER?? Now I need to think of a new non phallic name, it's so hard though!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Sorry :sweat
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Nah it's okay, maybe she will like it.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Mara is the first name of the worst MF (veuillez excuser ma grossierté :gent) I ever encountered. I'll call you Aram, it should balance the Mojo. :gent
Now I feel arab o.o and a dude again o.o

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Umm... whenever I think of Mara, I think of this. >.>
riki, even you... T.T

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

RIKI WHY YOU TELL HER?? Now I need to think of a new non phallic name, it's so hard though!
NEXT >.>

You're lucky you're funny u.u
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Sorry, falla, but I wanted to warn you. T_T
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

No ._. I almost can't follow the Olympics due to my work T.T When I get home, it's almost over XD

It's fine ç.ç It would be worse if people were calling me 'Mara' around the MH and I went like 'Yup, that's me'
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

I like the name Mara...When I was younger, I told many people (I just met) that Mara was my name :oh
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Actually, I'm not that fond of that name xD But just 'cause I recently had a client called Mara and she was evil D: Rude and unpolite, had no business etiquette... And they always picked me in the team to go talk to her T.T IRK
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,673
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Actually, I'm not that fond of that name xD But just 'cause I recently had a client called Mara and she was evil D: Rude and unpolite, had no business etiquette... And they always picked me in the team to go talk to her T.T IRK
How about MARGO...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

Lemme google that one >.>

---------- Post added at 10:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I googled 'Margo Phallic' just in case o.o nothing came up, so I guess that one is good?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Are you looking forward to the closing ceremony tomorrow, lala? I'm looking forward to seeing what Brazil will do at the end when they celebrate the exchange for the next Olympics in Rio! Apparently, there'll be quite a number of samba dancers~ It's definitely going to be better then what Great Britain did in Beijing. That's for sure. =DDDD
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Foi por te ver andando reto entre tudo o que há de incerto em mim~

No ._. I almost can't follow the Olympics due to my work T.T When I get home, it's almost over XD
You probably wouldn't be happy anyway. Germans beat you at beachvolleyball and now you got beat by Mexico in football... wtf :lmao

Brazil isn't what it's used to be
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Well, they did win indoor volleyball...
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Are you looking forward to the closing ceremony tomorrow, lala? I'm looking forward to seeing what Brazil will do at the end when they celebrate the exchange for the next Olympics in Rio! Apparently, there'll be quite a number of samba dancers~ It's definitely going to be better then what Great Britain did in Beijing. That's for sure. =DDDD
Yes, I'm looking forward to the closing ceremony. That's when our suffering will end Ç.Ç
Oh, I'm hoping it won't have a lot of samba xDDD Aren't you tired of the same things related to Brazil they always use? T.T
I dunno if that's for sure, but I hope so, 'cause I hope I'll be able to follow that one closely^^

You probably wouldn't be happy anyway. Germans beat you at beachvolleyball and now you got beat by Mexico in football... wtf :lmao

Brazil isn't what it's used to be
Dude, wtv, want me to grab my long knife and go after you? ò.ó
Brazil never did really great in the Olympics anyway ç.ç So I disagree with "not what it used to be part".
We had major fails during this one, but we also had good surprises.

Well, they did win indoor volleyball...
See T.T That's why I like to have riki around T.T
(we could have won 3 golden medals today and only got 1, but it's better than 0, right xD)
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Dude, wtv, want me to grab my long knife and go after you? ò.ó
Brazil never did really great in the Olympics anyway ç.ç So I disagree with "not what it used to be part".
We had major fails during this one, but we also had good surprises.
and here I thought you were a kind girl :iik

Well I was talking about the football in specific, don't really know how Brazil faired in the last Olympics but I wouldn't call it good this time. Back then watching Brazil playing football was so epic, nowadays it's pretty so-so :/

what was a surprise?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top