[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Yeah, our football has been going thru rough days for some years now D:
But we never won the Olympics xDDD Got 0 golden medals for football.
We got a golden medal on the gymnastics and one silver medal on boxing that we weren't expecting^^
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Who needs metals when you have Ana Claudia Lemos (though she looks better on TV than online pics :oh)..........oh and the volleyball team :derp
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I was talking about Ana Cláudia Lemos!!

Also...*faps to sig*
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

You know sometimes I can't control myself...I have problems margo.
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

What do you mean what happened to me?

Yes I clean haus!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Yeah, I clean the whole house, who wants to live in a dirty house yo!


How did you know about my birthday.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

I got it right by getting it wrong o.o Cool.
I'll send you bday PMs during the whole September month since I dunno about the day '-'
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Bitter Olympics =-=

Haha you will be doing that the whole month because my birthday is on the 30th!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top