[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

I love your new thread title. It reminds me of a country/world in the fantasy genre. *is tempted to steal it*
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

riki has no thoughts on astrology? :gwah
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

I don't really look at them that much
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

That's totally Capricorn :pleased
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Where are you guys getting your info anyway?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Yeah Bugzee....I have this image of you being a serial killer on the inside, that has a very histrionic personality that flies into fits of rage. That's when you put the clown nose on and go out looking for chavs to murder.
That's deep dude. What kinda imagery do you have for some of the other FF'ers then. =O

Still I like the clown nose idea/theory. :p
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,680
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Nana's sister
'Cause the both of them are bald now? :3

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

I love your new thread title. It reminds me of a country/world in the fantasy genre. *is tempted to steal it*
Ty *-* It reminds me my first thread title as well xD
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

How old are you again, goldb? :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

Where are you guys getting your info anyway?
Just random things I picked up after Nana sent me on a wild goose chase with it...

That's deep dude. What kinda imagery do you have for some of the other FF'ers then. =O

Still I like the clown nose idea/theory. :p
Mmm don't know...you're just inspirational tonight

'Cause the both of them are bald now? :3
:oh ....ahem


I guess you're referring to your pussy eating her hair?
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

It's okay. It's not that bad being bald and all. :comfort
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

It's okay. It's not that bad being bald and all. :comfort
Just ask Nana's sister's pussy....I mean Nana's pussy........I mean......wait.


I can't keep track of them anymore
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Just ask Nana's sister's pussy....I mean Nana's pussy........I mean......wait.


I can't keep track of them anymore
Lost in a sea of pussies.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

:nowant

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Just the imagery...
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: F'Arf landia

Stay afloat Beary!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

What if I want to drown? :hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top