[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

She hasn't found this place yet, Boss xD

And Bear, I said nothing but the truth ^.^

I saw it, DD ._. Found it after posting. Hope he'll be back soon =/
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Where is your avatar from? I recognize it, but I don't remember where I've seen it... :headscratch
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

And Bear, I said nothing but the truth ^.^
Yeah...but there are only four choices, and I'm the only one you talk to. It's like telling your mom she's your favorite mom....what can you compare her to?!

Not satisfied :noworry
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Where is your avatar from? I recognize it, but I don't remember where I've seen it... :headscratch
It's from an artist on DA^^ I dunno where she got it xD Want me to find the link to her page?^^

Yeah...but there are only four choices, and I'm the only one you talk to. It's like telling your mom she's your favorite mom....what can you compare her to?!

Not satisfied :noworry
WAH?
You're the only one I talk to, ok. But what if I consider many people I talk to to be obnoxious? That would mean I'm not faking with you and I truly like you!
Being my fav one is still valid u.u

DON'T THANK HIM, CHARLIE U.U You have a tougher competition U.U

She needs to find you ~ how can sisters not meet each-other here.
She's lazy xDDD And take ages to post 'cause she check tons of pages on FB or blogs at the same time Ç.ç
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Sure
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

I guess I'm the green one and you're the giant, monstrous teal one chasing me ?

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Oh right signature
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

You're the only one I talk to, ok. But what if I consider many people I talk to to be obnoxious? That would mean I'm not faking with you and I truly like you!
Being my fav one is still valid u.u

DON'T THANK HIM, CHARLIE U.U You have a tougher competition U.U
Even though sharing is not caring lala you'll still be my favorite female. ^_^

I don't like competition either ~~ xD.


She's lazy xDDD And take ages to post 'cause she check tons of pages on FB or blogs at the same time Ç.ç
lulz ~~ hopefully she'll be active here too .
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Green one seems quite happy with being chased.
Suits Gary then :hurr

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Even though sharing is not caring lala you'll still be my favorite female. ^_^
"I'll be"? D: Like... in a far away future? D:
What's the requirements? D:
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

"I'll be"? D: Like... in a far away future? D:
What's the requirements? D:
:oh - you already are - I just don't want to share that.
Well, then theres hermz and ..... one other guy.... A_I / Joseph?
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

This one is the cutest *-* Sankyu! Riki, I think my sis is evil.. she makes dogs bark when she passes by them ç.ç

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 PM ----------

:oh - you already are - I just don't want to share that.
Well, then theres hermz and ..... one other guy.... A_I / Joseph?
Oh XD At least I didn't lose to bearded girls D:
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

LOL Maybe your sister is popular with the dogs. :XD

The same thing happens to me except it's with stray cats. They tend to follow me around.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

LOL Maybe your sister is popular with the dogs. :XD

The same thing happens to me except it's with stray cats. They tend to follow me around.
But they weren't following her Ç.çl They started to bark and change their way whenever she came closer xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top