[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: F'Arf landia

LOL Maybe your sister is popular with the dogs. :XD

The same thing happens to me except it's with stray cats. They tend to follow me around.
You and a million other women!


They are cats! That is what cats do!
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

But they weren't following her Ç.çl They started to bark and change their way whenever she came closer xD
They run away from her? What did she do? :XD
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

True, animals can sense whether or not a person is friendly or not.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

No, what about you? Can you share it?

---------- Post added at 08:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Sigh, going to the doctor now to check what kind of infection I have now D:
Had fever yesterday and now my throat and ears are killing me xD No work in the morning, yay ç.çv
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

You're always sick...
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

I'm not being mean...it seems like you either have allergies, or rhinitis, or sinusitis, and now you have the flu :faint

And where are you on skype?!...you've abandoned me :crying
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Well xD I have rhinitis and sinusitis for good xDDD It's not something I can fix with meds, only temporarily.
Oh, I wasn't on skype 'cause my sister was here and when I changed my work place I wasn't allowed to use skype so I got used now that I can again xD
I'll log in tonight but you always have dinner D: !
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

Haha...you want your sister to not see the full extent of your deviance!!! :arf

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

Always have dinner?....because dinner is stupid right? :oh
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia


---------- Post added at 04:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Haha...you want your sister to not see the full extent of your deviance!!! :arf

Always have dinner?....because dinner is stupid right? :oh


I need to memorize those MH emoticons. I always have a hard time looking for them and then run to google D:
And sorry, I couldn't show up yesterday xD Spent the afternoon in the hospital and the night in my bed, thx to a fever xD
So I have a throat infection this time o.ov

And actually think that it's cute for you guys to have a dinner time.

Man, these pics remind me of the kittens. :scry
They do look like your kitties, specially the yellow one ._. Never heard of them again, riki?


Charlie xDDD The first one looks like Shin! He meows like that the whole fucking day @.@ Got used to that, we chat nowadays o.o How are you, boss?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia



I need to memorize those MH emoticons. I always have a hard time looking for them and then run to google D:
And sorry, I couldn't show up yesterday xD Spent the afternoon in the hospital and the night in my bed, thx to a fever xD
So I have a throat infection this time o.ov

And actually think that it's cute for you guys to have a dinner time.
I don't even know what that smiley is supposed to be. Very un-ninja-like to me.

:s ....you're so sickly. Where do you get it all the time? Work? You need to eat more things with vitamin C in it or something.

Cute? Well, that's not always the case. Sometimes it's whatever I make and others scavenge...well that's not true, but I make dinner as much as anyone else in my family does. Sometimes I just fend for myself.
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

They do look like your kitties, specially the yellow one ._. Never heard of them again, riki?
Nope, but I'm sure that they're loved by their new owners.

Charlie xDDD The first one looks like Shin! He meows like that the whole fucking day @.@
Yeah, he sounded like the kittens.

LOL I played that and Sophie didn't seem that happy about it.

More kitties!
 
Last edited:

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

I don't even know what that smiley is supposed to be. Very un-ninja-like to me.

:s ....you're so sickly. Where do you get it all the time? Work? You need to eat more things with vitamin C in it or something.

Cute? Well, that's not always the case. Sometimes it's whatever I make and others scavenge...well that's not true, but I make dinner as much as anyone else in my family does. Sometimes I just fend for myself.
That was supposed to be that weird MH ninja emote xD Couldn't find it.

I'm fragile, what can I do u.u Almost everybody in my house has rhinitis and that triggers a lot of other things xD
At least today my fever is gone o.ov Now I only gotta eliminate the pain (and the bacterias)

Oh, I didn't know that you can cook O: What do you usually prepare?

Nope, but I'm sure that they're loved by their new owners.



Yeah, he sounded like the kittens.

LOL I played that and Sophie didn't seem that happy about it.

More kitties!
Oh, so Instagram has a good side xD
This weekend I was watching funny cat vids and Shin went crazy with all the meows lol xD
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia


Yo korea! Let's dance, people! :carlton
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top