[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

At least Charlie will enjoy your presence here now D:

Wtv, you can stay while you're homeless, LOL (specially 'cause I know that you love kitty spam as well ^.~)
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

At least Charlie will enjoy your presence here now D:

Wtv, you can stay while you're homeless, LOL (specially 'cause I know that you love kitty spam as well ^.~)
Charlie should be nice! :3

I can stay here forever if I want to. u.ú
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

I love this argument in bad English. :blush
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Are you guys having a cat fight?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Last edited:

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Who's Raj?
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

We can argue in Portuguese if you prefer. :hmph

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

Charlie, what state do you live in?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

We can argue in Portuguese if you prefer. :hmph
I tired to say her name in Portuguese but I butcher it every-time. :arf
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

I tired to say her name is Portuguese but I butcher it every-time. :arf
Hahahaha why? Don't you live in Brazil? Ok, I feel so naive now... xD
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,062
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

^^ - Its pretty fun to change the country flags once in a while. I had mines set to Antarctica for a really long while.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Antactica me gusta!
What more is not true? Are you male or female? Are you Oprah? :notsure
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Are you a girl?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

LLAMA?! WHERE?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: F'Arf landia

That was supposed to be that weird MH ninja emote xD Couldn't find it.

I'm fragile, what can I do u.u Almost everybody in my house has rhinitis and that triggers a lot of other things xD
At least today my fever is gone o.ov Now I only gotta eliminate the pain (and the bacterias)

Oh, I didn't know that you can cook O: What do you usually prepare?
:ninja ? ....really difficult to find :arf

Yeah, I'd say. Everyone in your building? Could be dust or mold.

Everyone can cook...some are just awful at it. I can cook mostly anything following a recipe. But it takes practice for it to be really good I guess. Though I do have a good method for cooking a whole chicken with spices. Keeps it nice and moist.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

Uh.. neither for the time being? :ginwut



No - she be a lama :edu
Ok, you can be whoever you want, like a crossdresser! Be free! \o/

Oh, I thought the question was for you. xD
I'm a cute llama, female, so you can say I'm a girl. :3
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top