[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Congrats Fartles nartles!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Erh, thx D:

Well, we do exploit people... But we exploit the ones that exploit other ones (company owners) so I consider myself a new century avenger '-'
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

EVIL BAACHAN! :yelling
 

riki

Storyteller
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 12, 2008
Messages
13,935
Reaction score
15,894
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: F'Arf landia

Congrats, falla!
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

CONGRATS ON THE PROMOTION NANA!!!

:celebrate​
ZOMG, BOB Ç.Ç I MISSED YOUR POST! SOWWY t.t *hugs*

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

Thx, riki *-*

Today I also got evaluated...
They need to do it every 4 months or something...
I got a 92,5 *-* My highest score so far!!!
*excited*
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: F'Arf landia

Yay *-*
It was a good decision to pick that project in the IT department. Got rid of those old and fat bureaucrats for a while XD They're awesome there, that helped my job a lot as well^^
And I think I'm contributing a lot to them! I'll share more details about the project goal later^^
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Re: F'Arf landia

Nice, glad to see you're enjoying working!
 

Imperium

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
5,221
Reaction score
10,351
Gender
Hidden
Country
Heard and McDonald Islands
Re: F'Arf landia

Congrats on getting promoted! O0
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: F'Arf landia

How's the pay increase? Is there any?:worrybunny
 
Last edited:

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: F'Arf landia

I got promoted *-* I found out before the time 'cause now I have access to the company's system, yay, now I can try to become a senior consultant in april *-* I'm still an analyst, but it feels great xD
Congratz, Farfat!!! :clap
Keep it up, so one day you can give me a castle! :hurr
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

Do you work or study tata? Or maybe none? :XD
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: F'Arf landia

What's with that :hurr gb?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: F'Arf landia

Is the hurr for what I think it is?:hurr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top