[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I don't speak for men though, I am sure most guys don't care about it.
Like me...I'm more of a neck guy *shrugs...
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Vampire fetish?
Haha...that actually never occurred to me lol...I guess it is then:lmao
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You mean you like people nibbling on your neck? Or just kissing?
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You mean you like people nibbling on your neck? Or just kissing?
I enjoy both, but the kissing more...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Hmmm sounds like something I would rather give than recieve.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Hmmm sounds like something I would rather give than recieve.
Oh I love to give it too, no problems with that:p...and I think the neck shtick is more passionate than the nipple shtick...or more accurately: can be more passionate...
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Definitely more passionate, I agree.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Wtf is with this thread?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

A vampire and an amorphous internet creature talking about foreplay?!
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Don't be rude to bene and farfalla dude!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I wasn't talking about her...



Her being a sexual creature is not nearly as off-putting :verily
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

What's wrong with vampires and foreplay? Isn't that like pop culture right now? :lmao....even if reduced to stares:XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

What's wrong with vampires and foreplay? Isn't that like pop culture right now? :lmao
Come on dude, you know how they've warped reality :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Come on dude, you know how they've warped reality :p
With those stares:lmao

O.O

PS: I guess we know who Tobi really is:D
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I just wish for a Twilight-esque movie with all the vampires looking more Count Orlock rather than GQ :p
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I just wish for a Twilight-esque movie with all the vampires looking more Count Orlock rather than GQ :p
I don't wish for Twilight-esque movies at all:p

And Count Orlock is ugly....Banderas FTW
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You never told yours girl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm in for almost anything /o/
And thx for the girl part, hihihi.

Can I conclude that you're older then?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top