[Fun Thread] The Game of Thrones Gag Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

You're the only bear I talk to... :rolleyes:

And I am the perv one here... :fail
Everyone who comes here is so quickly turned by this propaganda :crying


Agreed :noedu
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

^ Bears shed their winter coat?... :shifty
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

^ Bears shed their winter coat?... :shifty
I think they have winter and summer coats yes...but don't quote me on that
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Everyone who comes here is so quickly turned by this propaganda :crying


Agreed :noedu
The bear propaganda? :headscratch

Liar! :chair
 
Last edited:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I think they have winter and summer coats yes...but don't quote me on that
Alls I remember from school is that that Bears hibernate during the winter and eat from their stored fats.
You'd be the bear expert though I suppose we can ask the local zoo expert if we go to Baltimore rather than google the answer.
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Yeah :/

Stop spanking me :rolleyes:
It seems like you hate bears. You see as a bad thing. :oh

Ok, I forgot you like it. :fan
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

It seems like you hate bears. You see as a bad thing. :oh

Ok, I forgot you like it. :fan
I'm a human :crying ..........actually I've given up :hee

No. Gimme :rolleyes:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

Omg, mom should read this! :arf
I am traumatized! :uguu
It's probably better not to see some of my private skype logs with her then:teehee
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

D:
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I call her sis when we share stuff with each other on skype:hee...and she asks me "that's how you treat you siblings" on the previous page...I lol'd
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm a human :crying ..........actually I've given up :hee

No. Gimme :rolleyes:
I'm a bit human a bit llama and I don't care! :noworry

Oh, you! :hurr

---------- Post added at 02:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 AM ----------

It's probably better not to see some of my private skype logs with her then:teehee
I won't, never, and I have no interest in reading it. :iik
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I'm a bit human a bit llama and I don't care! :noworry

Oh, you! :hurr
I said I've given up...so doesn't matter :heh

Oh, me what? :derp
 

Tatasugoi

MH's Best Newcomer
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2012
Messages
1,589
Reaction score
1,441
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I said I've given up...so doesn't matter :heh

Oh, me what? :derp
No, if you don't like it I won't call you bear anymore. :noworry

Nothing... :rolleyes:
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I call her sis when we share stuff with each other on skype:hee...and she asks me "that's how you treat you siblings" on the previous page...I lol'd

What happens on private Skype stays private.

---------- Post added at 06:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 AM ----------

:popcorn
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,672
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
Re: Yeah life, you bish, go on and keep throwing dices Ç.ç

I didn't know this was the smiley thread in the fun forum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top