- Joined
- Dec 1, 2009
- Messages
- 1,725
- Reaction score
- 706
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I'm sure I stand for a lot of people but after this series is over, if LOVR for kishi to go back and make gaidens if all the historical events in Naruto, starting with the the Rikudou Sennin and how he came to be, his fight with the 10 tails, and his journey to spread ninjutsu. Also the tale of his sons showing how the the senju and uchiha rivalry began and then go onto the hashirama and madara era. I always wanted to know how it was back then and the time hiruzen was in his prime, and the life of minato. If Kishi made gaidens of these events I would be absolutely thrilled!
Is there a gaiden you guys would love to see from the naruto legends?
Is there a gaiden you guys would love to see from the naruto legends?