Predictions Future Unison Raids

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
Which mages do you want to see casting a unison raid spell ?
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
I would personally prefer seeing Erza and Mira or Natsu and Lucy
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
in order to perform a Unison Raid the two magic users need to have similar magic and a strong bond.

A Natsu x Laxus Unison Raid would be godly. technically any slayer could do a Unison Raid combo.

I hope to see Lucy do Unison Raids between her and her spirits. ability wise Lucy should be the queen of Unison Raids. Gemini Stardress should allow Lucy to combo with virtually anyone in the guild.
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
Erza and mira do have similar magic [ i feel so ] . I mean they both use magic which allows them to change thier physical and magical abilities .
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Erza and mira do have similar magic [ i feel so ] . I mean they both use magic which allows them to change thier physical and magical abilities .
while it's true they both have Transformation Magic, two of their Transformations would need to have similar abilities, I feel Erza would be key in their Unison, Erza would have to use a demon theme armor or weapon that matches Mira demonic power.

An E.N.D and Mira combo could happen lol
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
Like mentioned earlier, a Natsu & Laxus one would be amazing. Brandish & Gildarts would be another crazy one. They could destroy the continent while they're at it. Then there could be Hades' demon heart and Fairy Heart which would basically destroy the world
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
For some reason, I don't see any of these unison raids being possible like Natsu/Lucy, Erza/Mirajane, or Brandish/Gildarts. However, I can picture Natsu/Laxus because they both have dragon-slaying magic and fire/lightning are similar.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I'd like to see all unison raids from each ships :teehee
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
Zeref Mavis unison raid is possible [ I'm not saying that it will happen ]

For some reason, I don't see any of these unison raids being possible like Natsu/Lucy, Erza/Mirajane, or Brandish/Gildarts. However, I can picture Natsu/Laxus because they both have dragon-slaying magic and fire/lightning are similar.
Why so ? Both Gildarts and Brandish use similar magic [ particle based ] , Erza and Mira [ Erza in her Purgatory armor ] .
Yeah Natsu and lucy is a bit of a wild guess ..
 

Shiki-No-Ryū

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
31
Reaction score
7
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
I want a unison raid with a raijinnshuu member!! Like Bickslow/Freed or something.
Gildarts/Brandish seems weird, do they have strong bond? But yeah, it would be amazing.
 
Last edited:

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yeah Natsu and lucy is a bit of a wild guess ..
Leo Stardress may be able to work with Natsu, Light and Fire/Lightning could be similar enough.

We also gotta wait and see how Gemini Stardress works, if Lucy can copy Natsu's abilities they could do a double fire dragon skills
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
Leo Stardress may be able to work with Natsu, Light and Fire/Lightning could be similar enough.

We also gotta wait and see how Gemini Stardress works, if Lucy can copy Natsu's abilities they could do a double fire dragon skills
Thats a good guess . But what if gemini stardress is something we dont expect it to be ..?
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Thats a good guess . But what if gemini stardress is something we dont expect it to be ..?
The only ability Gemini has shown is to copy another mage. I don't see it's stardress doing anything else.
 

Mystic Mistral

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2015
Messages
163
Reaction score
34
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
India
Thats the point , Mashima likes to surprise us most of the time .
I feel like the stardress forms which are being revealed later into the series are the stronger ones . What i am trying to say is that the gemini stardress will stick to its parent magic ie transformation into another mage but hiro might add a twist into this [like mage fusions ???] [P.S these are just my outlooks ]
 
Last edited:

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Zeref Mavis unison raid is possible [ I'm not saying that it will happen ]



Why so ? Both Gildarts and Brandish use similar magic [ particle based ] , Erza and Mira [ Erza in her Purgatory armor ] .
Yeah Natsu and lucy is a bit of a wild guess ..
I don't know, I mean I guess you can be right but I just don't see how Gildarts' Disassembly Magic would combine with Brandish's Space/Matter Control Magic. I still don't understand how Erza's Requip Magic could combine with Mirajane's Takeover Magic because of all the Unison Raids so far, they were in a form of a blast. For example, Gray's and Juvia's Ice and Water Blast, Lucy's and Wendy's Air and Sand Blast, Juvia's and Lucy's Water and Water Blast, along with Sting's and Rogue's Light and Shadow Blast. I'm not sure if I'm explaining this correctly and sorry if it is confusing.

As for Zeref and Mavis, I can't give my opinion as I'm not sure what Mavis' Magic is exactly. Again, your theories have some potential possibilities in it, I just can't imagine it myself.
 

Stormsfury

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
1,044
Reaction score
3,343
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I want a Laxus Makarov unison raid, those two need to fight alongside each other before the series ends, that would just be epicness.
 

DemonKing888

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2013
Messages
1,202
Reaction score
1,152
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want a Laxus Makarov unison raid, those two need to fight alongside each other before the series ends, that would just be epicness.
Double Fairylaw vs God Serena!
 

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2015
Messages
2,099
Reaction score
3,100
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not sure if this is a troll thread... If it is, you guys should win the Most Troll Member Award. I mean I really can't tell if you guys are serious... How can Makarov and Laxus have a Unison Raid together? It is known that not many wizards can perform a Unision Raid but everybody in this thread is acting like anyone can do it with anyone easily. I am not hating for your information, I'm just curious if this is a joke.
 

Dranzer

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
486
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm not sure if this is a troll thread... If it is, you guys should win the Most Troll Member Award. I mean I really can't tell if you guys are serious... How can Makarov and Laxus have a Unison Raid together? It is known that not many wizards can perform a Unision Raid but everybody in this thread is acting like anyone can do it with anyone easily. I am not hating for your information, I'm just curious if this is a joke.
I'm fairly sure we're just talking about who we WANT to see get one instead of who actually MIGHT get one :teehee.
 

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Joined
Aug 6, 2014
Messages
8,036
Reaction score
8,331
Gender
Male
Country
Nigeria
I'm not sure if this is a troll thread... If it is, you guys should win the Most Troll Member Award. I mean I really can't tell if you guys are serious... How can Makarov and Laxus have a Unison Raid together? It is known that not many wizards can perform a Unision Raid but everybody in this thread is acting like anyone can do it with anyone easily. I am not hating for your information, I'm just curious if this is a joke.
Well there's fairy law for Makarov and Laxus.
 
Top