Discussion Gajeel Redfox Thread

What is your favorite Gajeel spell/ability?

  • Iron Dragon's Lance

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Dragon's Lance: Demon Logs

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Dragon's Club

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steel Dragon's Sword

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Dragon's Foot Blade

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Iron Dragon's Hard Fist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CQC

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    12
  • Poll closed .

LighteningLord

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2016
Messages
283
Reaction score
1,128
Age
31
Country
India
I like Gajeel on the account that he is a DS and I like iron as an element personally. His cat though is insane!! I wish Hiro to give him more feats then what he already has. Having kids with Levy is cool though!
 

Seven777

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 16, 2016
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
10,567
Age
31
Country
Australia
Prob my favorite character in the manga. He's cool, he's hilarious, had good development and backstory, has a good ship, his DS magic is more interesting than everyone's except Rogue's, which he also has, his design is sick with those studs, and his transformations look doper than anyones bar Mira. Can't really think of a flaw for him other than him cheating death at Bloodman's hands.

Would love to see him master Dragon Force, hopefully he get's more action in the new manga beyond that shitty off-panel fight with Natsu.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
The only daring char in FTverse that has extramarital relationship with Levy to the point they have babies. The others are unknown, affected by Larcade's magic, just that.

Envy his ability of eating other element so easily. That with MBP... why couldnt Laxus do the same? tch

@August_Lightning Will make the poll later today.. :teehee
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
@Kiki I get to make it...sweeeet yea I'll make it in a bit
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Iron Dragon Roar: Classic, cool design, however it was always a greyish colour but in the fight against Acno, it was blue.

Iron Dragon Scales: Something that no other mage in FT has. Scales that act as a layer of defense.

Both secret arts: Tbh their meh, one is anime only

DF: My guy has the coolest DF idc what anyone says. This DF stomped Bloodman with bare fists and no spells.
 

Kurumi Tokisaki

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,238
Age
29
Country
Sri Lanka
Envy his ability of eating other element so easily. That with MBP... why couldnt Laxus do the same? tch
Laxus didn't have iron lungs. He has lungs that breathe lightning so he couldn't digest iron in mbp particles. Although there is no explanation for how Levy did so good against the MPB than laxus did.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Laxus didn't have iron lungs. He has lungs that breathe lightning so he couldn't digest iron in mbp particles. Although there is no explanation for how Levy did so good against the MPB than laxus did.
thats just one of examples. gajeel ate rogue's shadow with ease. He didnt seem suffering after absorbing Bradman's MBP too. Sting ate rogue's shadow, but rogue gave it to him. Even natsu couldnt do the same, he was seen sick after eating other element (etherion, laxus' lightning, more)
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
I like Gajeel on the account that he is a DS and I like iron as an element personally. His cat though is insane!! I wish Hiro to give him more feats then what he already has. Having kids with Levy is cool though!
The cat was strong enough to give Gajeel high diff in Edolas

And he's Gajeel's training partner as well. I'm sure that he's pretty strong. I wish we could see Panther Lily in action, at least once
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I didn't paid much attention to Gajeel until recently when I rewatched the anime. He has great character development along with Laxus and Natsu IMO. It's just sad that he didn't got much of a highlight every arc since he is also a side character. I also see him as Natsu's rival more than Gray because they are both DS and both him and Natsu were really cool on their battle with Sting and Rouge.

I also love his Dragon Force form more than Wendy's. I don't like the idea of having a child though as of this time. Would be better if it happens at the end of Fairy Tail and when they get matured and aged a little bit.How old are Levy and Gajeel anyway?
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
I didn't paid much attention to Gajeel until recently when I rewatched the anime. He has great character development along with Laxus and Natsu IMO. It's just sad that he didn't got much of a highlight every arc since he is also a side character. I also see him as Natsu's rival more than Gray because they are both DS and both him and Natsu were really cool on their battle with Sting and Rouge.

I also love his Dragon Force form more than Wendy's. I don't like the idea of having a child though as of this time. Would be better if it happens at the end of Fairy Tail and when they get matured and aged a little bit.How old are Levy and Gajeel anyway?
Like early early 20s IIRC
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
I didn't paid much attention to Gajeel until recently when I rewatched the anime. He has great character development along with Laxus and Natsu IMO. It's just sad that he didn't got much of a highlight every arc since he is also a side character. I also see him as Natsu's rival more than Gray because they are both DS and both him and Natsu were really cool on their battle with Sting and Rouge.

I also love his Dragon Force form more than Wendy's. I don't like the idea of having a child though as of this time. Would be better if it happens at the end of Fairy Tail and when they get matured and aged a little bit.How old are Levy and Gajeel anyway?
in those old chapter covers gajeel's age wasnt mentioned, like natsu. but levy is same age as lucy, which is 17. if we count Fairy Sphere and 1yr timeskip then levy is 25ish. i'd think gajeel, gray, and natsu are same age, and since gray was 18 in that chapter cover then gajeel was same. he is 26ish now
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
in those old chapter covers gajeel's age wasnt mentioned, like natsu. but levy is same age as lucy, which is 17. if we count Fairy Sphere and 1yr timeskip then levy is 25ish. i'd think gajeel, gray, and natsu are same age, and since gray was 18 in that chapter cover then gajeel was same. he is 26ish now
They didn't age during FS does it really count??
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
i am not too sure how time works inside the sphere. maybe it is like cryopreservation. you look like young but you actually are old
Look at Wendy she should be the same age as Sting and Rogue but she didn't age at all.
 

One4All

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2019
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,082
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
in those old chapter covers gajeel's age wasnt mentioned, like natsu. but levy is same age as lucy, which is 17. if we count Fairy Sphere and 1yr timeskip then levy is 25ish. i'd think gajeel, gray, and natsu are same age, and since gray was 18 in that chapter cover then gajeel was same. he is 26ish now
Okay,then they are on the right age of having a family then. I thought they were still very young(like at late teens or something) because they didn't looked like they aged much or at middle-20s convincingly.

I didn't paid attention to their age since the beginning so I just assumed they were still very young. My fault.😂
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Look at Wendy she should be the same age as Sting and Rogue but she didn't age at all.
another mystery I have been questioning is erza. she is basically 400 yrs old lol. but she passed through freed's runes.
 

Ramen

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 19, 2019
Messages
7,997
Reaction score
8,492
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
another mystery I have been questioning is erza. she is basically 400 yrs old lol. but she passed through freed's runes.
Lol this is why I love FT.
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
in those old chapter covers gajeel's age wasnt mentioned, like natsu. but levy is same age as lucy, which is 17. if we count Fairy Sphere and 1yr timeskip then levy is 25ish. i'd think gajeel, gray, and natsu are same age, and since gray was 18 in that chapter cover then gajeel was same. he is 26ish now
Fairy sphere doesn't count tho, since they don't age biologically.
So Levy was probably around 19 when she hooked up 😬

Also, I think Natsu/Gajeel were 19 at beginning, Erza/Mira 20 at beginning. Not really sure tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay,then they are on the right age of having a family then. I thought they were still very young(like at late teens or something) because they didn't looked like they aged much or at middle-20s convincingly.

I didn't paid attention to their age since the beginning so I just assumed they were still very young. My fault.😂
They're not of proper age.

Gajeel around 21 and Levy around 19.
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,978
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Fairy sphere doesn't count tho, since they don't age biologically.
So Levy was probably around 19 when she hooked up 😬

Also, I think Natsu/Gajeel were 19 at beginning, Erza/Mira 20 at beginning. Not really sure tho
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---



They're not of proper age.

Gajeel around 21 and Levy around 19.
erza and mira were 19. cana and gray were 18. lucy levy juvia were 17. laxus was 23
 

grey matter

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 4, 2019
Messages
6,582
Reaction score
10,159
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
India
another mystery I have been questioning is erza. she is basically 400 yrs old lol. but she passed through freed's runes.
More proof that Hiro just made up that bullshit on a whim to wank Erza -_-
 
Top