Gamer's Diary

blackrabbit07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh Hi there, I'm kinda new here and an aspiring artist. At first I wanted to find some awesome stories to draw but then why not continue mine...

So it started 2011 I think before I knew SAO(sword art online).I thought it would be impossible for me to finish because it needs details and lots of lotsa details I mean...:derp
It might have the same genre as sao since its virtual reality game but I promise to make it more unique and some how more slice of life...I really do like to continue this one and hoping for your help guys. If you have more ideas,suggestions please do so...anyone who would like to volunteer to sketch their ideas please do notify me...for now I really need ideas to make it better.

so here's the initial synopsis, I will change it once I completed the whole synopsis:

For Pride,
For Money,
For Glory,
For Friendship,
For Love
Or For A New World,

Which one are you?


The story emphasize a gamer's life in a highly popular Virtual Reality MMORPG called "WONDERLAND which was released one year ago in the Philippines.

Having A freewill to be what you wanted to be, the players like "Rosetta" a high school straight student(talk about the scholar nerd in the campus) decided to enter the world of wonderland. As she get along the game she encounter different types of player with diff. agendas. She then understands why most of the players get addicted to the game and not knowing that she gets addicted too. As days pass she then struggles to distinguish reality and fantasy.

so here's my initial main character rosetta:

 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I think you'd really enjoy 1/2 Prince, it's much more slice of life like what you're going for.
 

blackrabbit07

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
9
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Oh yeah i've read it already and yes I do enjoy reading it but I want to do smething m0re than 1/2 prince. Thanks btw :-)
 
Top