Art Gantz Color Manga Search

Cannibal713

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Is there a collection of Gantz manga in color and in English? There are a number of latin Edited Manga groups that have made some awsome color chapters, but I can't find squat in English.

I would like to have some (to all) chapters colored & in English. Id rather find it all nice, neat and easy; but if not Ill just have to make one myself.

I have a bunch of well colored chapters in Spanish that I am going to trans to English (with the help of the English manga version, my Spanish isnt that good)

If anybody knows where I can find English/Colored or early Spanish/Colored chapters PLEASE hit me back. Also, if anybody out there is interested in getting involved in this with me I would welcome the help; you dont have to be a digital DaVinci to change the language when you have the translation, its just time consuming.

c
 

Amigo!

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Cannibal713

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
22
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:

Amigo!

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2008
Messages
150
Reaction score
3
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top