- Joined
- Aug 24, 2008
- Messages
- 843
- Reaction score
- 227
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I dont know if a post like this is aloud but I shure hope so.
I making a Gantz fan site full of info
http://animekozar.googlepages.com/
Well I need help with alot of things so if anyone here is willing to help that would be nice
but one of the most important things I need help with is naming of the aliens
Gantz only names a few (i have scowered the manga for names) but ppl on this board seem to name the aliens. Example the names thousand arms and tangu were nvr mentioned as far as I found but people here have names. I would love some help with that among other things.
I making a Gantz fan site full of info
http://animekozar.googlepages.com/
Well I need help with alot of things so if anyone here is willing to help that would be nice
but one of the most important things I need help with is naming of the aliens
Gantz only names a few (i have scowered the manga for names) but ppl on this board seem to name the aliens. Example the names thousand arms and tangu were nvr mentioned as far as I found but people here have names. I would love some help with that among other things.