- Joined
- Aug 25, 2010
- Messages
- 77
- Reaction score
- 145
- Age
- 38
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello my name is unicomics I'm new in the forum, I've been visiting as a guest to find out info about gantz and predictions and all that stuff so i thought i would sign up. I am a big fan of gantz and it has been offered before but I was thinking to start up a fan manga based on the forum members and such. I have done a forum manga before on another forum and it everyone liked it and I got up to like 160 pages worth with it.
so yeah basically what I am asking if you guys or gals would to be in the manga as a real character. so yeah let me know if your interested or not.
edit:
I made this with 3D programe
Uni
so yeah basically what I am asking if you guys or gals would to be in the manga as a real character. so yeah let me know if your interested or not.
edit:
I made this with 3D programe
Uni

Last edited: