GANTZ REALISTIC [WIP] (NEW RELEASES 2012)

eldanysir

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
87
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
new releases 2012 coming soon
and tutorials, new colors of the battles in "the 4th ninja war"





 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Seems promising!Looking forward to it!
 

eldanysir

Artist
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
58
Reaction score
87
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
ok thanks my friend, if I do, but otherwise I have to finish some comissioned of deviantart , but I want to do more realistic work:)
thank you very much for your interest:)
 

Asahina

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2008
Messages
376
Reaction score
266
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Interesting! Gantz is one of those series that background scenery is just as important as character artwork.
I'm guessing this is what you would call realistic.

I've looked at your DAprofile. Really neat stuff.
But for some reason, that Gantz picture of Tae seems to be better than all your Naruto pics - and it's only a brief preview of what you have in store for us. I'll be looking forward to this.
 
Top