- Joined
- Sep 8, 2010
- Messages
- 44
- Reaction score
- 7
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've almost completed GantzO, but I require creative assistance to devise the following:
Boss Monster & Related Minions! These will be drawn for people's imagination, described with a witty biography (common quotes included), and possess certain vulnerabilities.
Map designs of urban (or alternate) locations! The map will have a second layer of hexes for tracking movement, along with letters to the left and numbers above to monitor/plan positions easily.
Weapon Designs! I've already created various new weapons, but hey, what's more of an incentive than a large Gantz firearm? Plus, it lets the gameplay have further diversity!
If you're interested in this project I have conceived, please contact me via PM to provide your e-mail and/or MSN!
Boss Monster & Related Minions! These will be drawn for people's imagination, described with a witty biography (common quotes included), and possess certain vulnerabilities.
Map designs of urban (or alternate) locations! The map will have a second layer of hexes for tracking movement, along with letters to the left and numbers above to monitor/plan positions easily.
Weapon Designs! I've already created various new weapons, but hey, what's more of an incentive than a large Gantz firearm? Plus, it lets the gameplay have further diversity!
If you're interested in this project I have conceived, please contact me via PM to provide your e-mail and/or MSN!
Last edited: