- Joined
- Apr 17, 2013
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Well, my english is not the best, but I want to share my opinions in order to see if someone else thinks like me.
I think Gantz is falling in the same mistake as other manga series: is not ending.
In my opinion, if the giant robots would destroyed the tower and the whole spaceship, that would ve a great ending for this serie that is one of my favourites.
Instead of that, the robots were forgotten, and suddenly, the aliens were flying away from the earth. That lacked of sense.
I mean, the humans attacked ONE city of aliens, and they surrender? What about the other ships all over the world?
But there is more! When Iva Gonde talked, he said that if Kurono doesnt show up, he would crash the ship against the earth. THAT IS STUPID! Sacrifice all his people because he lose a single battle? That was a very weak (and dissapointing) argument.
Thats why Gantz should ve already ended, with a GREAT ending: The robots destroying the pillar, the aliens blowing up and after that, maybe there could be a battle with a survival Iva Gonde, and all the talk with the super-alien-demi-god-with-lot-of-faces.
Well, sorry for my english again, and please, comment, I want to see if someone is agree with me. I know its hard to say that you want to end a serie you like, but I rather that, than the bullshit that happened with Bleach, Heroes, Lost, etc etc (for example).
I think Gantz is falling in the same mistake as other manga series: is not ending.
In my opinion, if the giant robots would destroyed the tower and the whole spaceship, that would ve a great ending for this serie that is one of my favourites.
Instead of that, the robots were forgotten, and suddenly, the aliens were flying away from the earth. That lacked of sense.
I mean, the humans attacked ONE city of aliens, and they surrender? What about the other ships all over the world?
But there is more! When Iva Gonde talked, he said that if Kurono doesnt show up, he would crash the ship against the earth. THAT IS STUPID! Sacrifice all his people because he lose a single battle? That was a very weak (and dissapointing) argument.
Thats why Gantz should ve already ended, with a GREAT ending: The robots destroying the pillar, the aliens blowing up and after that, maybe there could be a battle with a survival Iva Gonde, and all the talk with the super-alien-demi-god-with-lot-of-faces.
Well, sorry for my english again, and please, comment, I want to see if someone is agree with me. I know its hard to say that you want to end a serie you like, but I rather that, than the bullshit that happened with Bleach, Heroes, Lost, etc etc (for example).
Last edited: